It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Englands Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUCAPONY
I will end the thred u guy's sit there and just judge everyone right away instead of waiting and picking the bits n bobs up and seeing if they are correct.

You guys have probley never seen a thing.

That's the problem with your story. Some of us live in the area and some of us frequent the airport itself and yet you're the first to see anything.

Plus u are going on about manchester airport being secret dont be so F*cking daft its neer manchester airport neer one of the runways which guess what is 100 yeards long u bunch of jokers its the last u here from me and picks I have just taken even so they are far away u can make everything out but u bunch of losers will not get to see them now

The problem is, unlike the desert region where Area 51 is based, the area is pretty well-known, documented and photographed and used by people all the time. You've failed to address simple points put to you such as where is this "large hill" near Manchester Airport?

I also pray to Lord Kromdar that your other information is more accurate than your "100 yeards long" runways. I need a bigger run-up than that to climb the stairs.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Why do i get ripped for my bad grammar? when some people struggle with English as a language completely?

There are alot of unfair people out there and respect is based strongly on the way you present yourself on here.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Hey there Merriman Weir.

I'm sorry because this is a little bit off topic, but you know when you read something and you get that image instantly appear in your head ? Well, your 'need a bigger run-up to climb the stairs' comment just did that at the exact moment I took a slug of my coffee ... let me tell you, it doesn't taste half as good when it's coming out your nose ... cheers for that.

Now if the OP had said Fylingdales was the English Area 51, I could have gone along with that idea ... I've always thought those sheep that graze behind the fences and the MOD trespass signs were fake ... I reckon they have cameras behind their eyes !!!
... no, I'm serious !

As for Yorkshire ... the North Yorshire Moors ... best place on the planet.

Woody

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LUCAPONY

It will just be an american airbase. Was there Big golfballs? I saw these when i was younger and asked what they were, that was the answer i was given.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-9-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980
reply to post by LUCAPONY

It will just be an american airbase. Was there Big golfballs?

Dont think there is an airbase anywhere near manchester airport..maybe you mean fylingdales or menwith hill? They are North Yorks and miles away from manchester

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUCAPONY
I will end the thred u guy's sit there and just judge everyone right away instead of waiting and picking the bits n bobs up and seeing if they are correct.

You guys have probley never seen a thing.

Plus u are going on about manchester airport being secret dont be so F*cking daft its neer manchester airport neer one of the runways which guess what is 100 yeards long u bunch of jokers its the last u here from me and picks I have just taken even so they are far away u can make everything out but u bunch of losers will not get to see them now

To me that translates as "ive been caught trolling with BS and im off"

Sorry, there ae NO hills near the airport, thats been shown by a picture (and those of us that know the airport). You also claim its near the runway, how often do they put runways near hills??? Makes it awkward to take or land somewhat.... and worst of all, the runways a 100 yards long is it? Do they only fly harriers out of there now

i wont mention your need to use foul language as your intellect is too small to form sentances without swearing and the fact your grammar is appalling and reminds me of a 13 year old kid. Picks are for digging holes are they not? Now take your rudeness and your proven nonsense and run off with your tail between your legs

shoo troll, shoo

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

The golfballs were at Fylingdales ... they've since been switch for a pyramid ... either way a blot on the landscape that can be seen for miles !
But maybe the same thing was said said some years back by the locals in Cairo when them new fangled structures appeared across the river and ruined their view.

Woody

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by MCoG1980

The golfballs were at Fylingdales ... they've since been switch for a pyramid ... either way a blot on the landscape that can be seen for miles !
But maybe the same thing was said said some years back by the locals in Cairo when them new fangled structures appeared across the river and ruined their view.

Woody

they also had them at menwith hill woody

Remember that comedian mark someone or other tried to fly over them in a hot air balloon, the americans were not impressed

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Dunno about Manchester Airport, but there is something fishy about Sellafield Nuclear Re-Processing plant, you know, where Britain enriches it uranium and takes all the worlds nuclear crap. (do not believe the de-commisioning crap)

When you go past on the train there is a big metal door with a barbed wire fence on it and a couple of security cameras. A single rail line leads into it.
What confuses the hell out of me is where does it go?? The ocean is behind it, there is no-where for it to go, except underground, but why and why a rail line??

Local rumour is underground nuclear missile silo off our coast in the solway firth, what do you think? Heres the google map to it, its the square white thing (i think) to the top left of sellafield railway station, there is the rail bridge leading to it over the river maps.google.co.uk...,-3.512594&spn=0.001417,0.00545&t=h&z=18

[edit on 29/9/08 by woogleuk]

[edit on 29/9/08 by woogleuk]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
Remember that comedian mark someone or other tried to fly over them in a hot air balloon, the americans were not impressed

You mean the one and only Mark Thomas

Here's a link to one of his more memorable exploits

Mark Thomas - Secret Map of Britain

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen smith

Just watched that show, although I knew of almost all of the sites he was on about it was an interesting watch, cheer's

and also, I knew that kid was telling fibs from day one, what's the need?

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith

Originally posted by expatwhite

You mean the one and only Mark Thomas

Here's a link to one of his more memorable exploits

Mark Thomas - Secret Map of Britain

Thats the one

He was a bit of loon but pretty funny at times

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think the 'area 51' the OP was referring to could have been Wythenshawe?

I've seen some strange alien-looking human/tracksuit hybrids up there!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith
I think the 'area 51' the OP was referring to could have been Wythenshawe?

I've seen some strange alien-looking human/tracksuit hybrids up there!

I've genuinely thought that tucked-in tracksuits, 8 inches of exposed sock on a scrawny leg and some ridiculous Rockport knock-off combination actually looks like hind legs and hooves before now. I don't know about hybrids but there's definitely some regression going-on.

Don't start me on the ones that, because they've no pockets in their tracksuits, think it's OK to walk around with their hands down the front their pants. I've seen people do this then walk into a Greggs for a pasty.

Anyway, so this isn't too far off topic, I'm sure some of these know where the secret base is because they fly out to 'Ibeefa' for some 'massive tunes' and all that.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
ok - in the intrest of civility , lest all ust step back and start again

please supply a flash earth link to the location of your aledged ` secret base `

its very easy - just position the cross hairs over the point and use the ` make permalink button - and post the generated URL in thread

IMHO the only facilities remotley near manchester international airport with any sort of secure perimeter are :

HMP styal

BAE woodford

to the east and north are heavily built up residential areas

and simpy no where to ` hide ` such a concentric perimeter with 100m dead zones as the OP describes

the solution is to post pictures and give a precise location

anything less is simply timewasting

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Hi woogleUK

The line you are talking about is the old Sellafield Sealine They used to discharge surface water from the plant into the sea via this line. The pipe was contaminated and has now been completely removed from the sea.

The bridge over the railway carries this line, it's not a rail link.

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
ok - in the intrest of civility , lest all ust step back and start again

please supply a flash earth link to the location of your aledged ` secret base `

its very easy - just position the cross hairs over the point and use the ` make permalink button - and post the generated URL in thread

IMHO the only facilities remotley near manchester international airport with any sort of secure perimeter are :

HMP styal

BAE woodford

to the east and north are heavily built up residential areas

and simpy no where to ` hide ` such a concentric perimeter with 100m dead zones as the OP describes

the solution is to post pictures and give a precise location

anything less is simply timewasting

I don't think (s)he's coming back. I think much of the initial post relied on the possibility that it might have been non-British forum members that took-up an interest in the story; non-British members that didn't know the area particularly well or at all.

I think, as is often the case with hoaxers, there could have also been the possibility that their own intelligence limited the understanding that others would easily see 'unliklihoods' in several aspects in the story.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Face it the guy was talking smack, stop trying to give him idea's of different places where he could just say "oh Manchester airport, I meant round the back of asda near the some other site"
loser

Why when people are found out to be telling lies on this site aren't they banned and removed

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The problem with posting rubbish on ATS is that the vast majority of users are more intelligent and can smell rubbish when its posted.The writing style suggests someone who is probably back at their main occupation...school

As for the post about Sellafield...rail transportation is what is used to transport nuclear material into the place before its dealt with.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by bmdefiant]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bmdefiant

Hey my friend, the track i was refering to seem to go out to sea, its not the line used for transporting waste material, however, someone earlier cleared this up for me with the pipeline, although I still find that big iron? door out of place, given the fact it has no-where to go but under the sea, i have seen the pipes the previous poster mentioned, but they are further down the line. Next time i'm on the train, i'll take a photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join