It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thoughts on "orbs"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i'm not sure what these could be. i try to think logically and i come up with dust or water or something in the air reflecting. the only thing is, i take a picture of my house, and there's nothing. i take a picture a few seconds later, and there's like 40 orbs. seems like there should've been something the first time. i'll show you some pics:

here is a "sad" looking orb. well sad or drunk, who knows?

some bright green crazy one:

here's another experiment i did:

i also took another pic where there are a bunch of orbs. one of them is pretty bright. then i take a pic right after, and there's nothing there. the bright one looks like it is moving away fast though.

i'm not trying to go and be all like "oh they're ghosts" or something supernatural, but i don't see much of this argument around.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i'm planning on going ghost hunting with some friends in a cemetary soon. might be fun.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
another thing, i think tehre's something else besides orbs in my house. i always thought there was something. this kid came over to my house once, never been there before. we go upstairs, walk into the hallway, and he stops, says "my heart just sank. there is something unnatural here." i'm like "damn" cuz i've always thought there was somethin there. i haven't gone ghost hunting in that room yet, it's scary.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
in the first pic who changed the channel

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i've done some "ghost hunting" if thats what you want to call it in the past. and heres what i've come up with. orbs do not just show up on camera. i have actually seen them with the naked eye. first one i ever saw zinged by my head in my basement and i almost fell over cause i was running and it caught me by surprise. what i've come to conclude for orbs that appear on film but were never seen by the naked eye are nothing but out of focus dust particles. whether orbs are ghosts or spirits or what i dont know. i believe in prety much everything but i did some experiments and have seen experiments by other ppl and its what i've come to conclude.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kigga
in the first pic who changed the channel

same channel.

i also am putting this more to blame on dust. not sure though, they're shady.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have taken many orb pictures, but I have never seen one occulted by another object. Indeed the only example of an orb being partially obscured by another object that I have seen is on art bell, I believe. So I am leaning towards the dust theory as well, however I think it would be really cool if they were entities of some kind. However, as I stated, I have seen orbs in literally thousands of pictures but only one where an orb was occulted.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Great pictures crare.
Not far from me is an old Opera House. No matter who takes pictures or what kind of camera is used there's always hundreds of orbs. Some say it's the spirits, of the deceased. The place is spooky that's for sure.
Don't remember where I seen them but someone took a picture of ground zero which had hundreds of orbs. Dust maybe who knows??

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
now i'm just confused, what were those? i dunno too much about psi stuff, but if i'm interested which i am, i take into stuff

top topics

join