It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

merovingans in netherlands???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I was reading an article on illluminati-news and all of a sudden I became across this:

Prince Bernhard is leader of the Black Families and he also claims descent from the House of David through the Merovingian dynasty, a claim that was acknowledged to be valid by the Carolingian dynasty that supplanted them, by other monarchs and by the Roman Church of that time. Thus he can truly say that he is "related to Jesus".

OK so let me get this straight: People in the world are still fighting if jesus ever excisted or not and this guy could officially call himself related to jesus?????

from wikipedia:
The Carolingian dynasty (known variously as the Carlovingians, Carolings, or Karlings) was a Frankish noble family with its origins in the Arnulfing and Pippinid clans of the 7th century. The name "Carolingian", Medieval Latin karolingi, an altered form of an unattested Old High German *karling, kerling (meaning "descendant of Charles", cf. MHG kerlinc),[1] derives from the Latinised name of Charles Martel: Carolus.[2] The family consolidated its power in the late 7th century, eventually making the offices of mayor of the palace and dux et princeps Francorum hereditary and becoming the de facto rulers of the Franks as the real powers behind the throne. By 751, the Merovingian dynasty which until then had ruled the Franks by right was deprived of this right with the consent of the Papacy and the aristocracy and a Carolingian, Pepin the Short, was crowned King of the Franks.

So the guys who kicked the merovingans of the trone support this claim??

Other monarchs??? Which other monarchs.

And the vatican at that time? So now they don't support this now??? Or was the claim never altered?

Is this information real or false cause I tried researching it but I can't find any further info on this subject regarding prince bernard and the merovingan.

So for those of you that support the theory about the thirteenth illuminati bloodline (the merovingans) wouldn't you agree that the future leader of the world would be....

www.koningkeizerrijken.info...

I doubt if I should take this information seriously since I can find any more information maybe someone knows more about this???

Information would be appriciated!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Not quite sure but if i were you i would read "Holy Blood, Holy Grail". The book and movie you may know as The Denvi Code is based off this book. Great for starting off your research and good for a read.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by makaveli36
I was reading an article on illluminati-news and all of a sudden I became across this:

Prince Bernhard is leader of the Black Families and he also claims descent from the House of David through the Merovingian dynasty, a claim that was acknowledged to be valid by the Carolingian dynasty that supplanted them, by other monarchs and by the Roman Church of that time.

How can he have the status of leader ?
- Prince Bernhard is leader of the Black Families
en.wikipedia.org...
He lived from: (June 29, 1911 in Jena – December 1, 2004)
Have you ever seen a dead leader ?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Originally posted by makaveli36

Prince Bernhard is leader of the Black Families and he also claims descent from the House of David through the Merovingian dynasty, a claim that was acknowledged to be valid by the Carolingian dynasty that supplanted them, by other monarchs and by the Roman Church of that time.

How can he have the status of leader ?
- Prince Bernhard is leader of the Black Families
en.wikipedia.org...
He lived from: (June 29, 1911 in Jena – December 1, 2004)
Have you ever seen a dead leader ?

lol [snip] have you even looked at the picture that I showed????? [snip] it's his grandson who will be the next king of netherlands

removed personal insult and profanity

please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and, from the T&C's ;

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 18/9/08 by masqua]

top topics

join