It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guruji inside fire - NEW 2012 Buddha?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
His targeted meditation ends apparently on the now cabalistic year of 2012.

See his HOT practice here (official site):

www.paldendorje.com...

Siddhis or Higher Presence?

No water, no food, months without protection against night coldness.
Paranormal events, snake bites, wisdom and love words.

What next?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wow no one is interested?
I wonder if there is a scientific explanation for this?
How is his body nourished, does it need nourishment?

Are these people sneaking snacks, are they secretly being brought snacks?

What is the significance of this? It just makes me ask questions, I have no answers.

Is he supposed to be a prophet?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Discovery channel (among others) made days of footage. No fake here.

As more you dig, more you feel something BIG here.

Lots of testimony. Amazing stories. It seems exactly like the Great Buddha enlightment tradition, even the mother's name is the same, but it's happening now.

Is there 2012 connections?

I think so.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mohrphaeus
Discovery channel (among others) made days of footage. No fake here.

Do you happen to have a link for Discovery?

EDIT: I found it + wiki
also
npr

This guy is special, thanks for this thread.

Will investigate further.

[edit on 9/16/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I found the link to the documentary. (in 5 parts)

dailymotion

It's extraordinary.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mohrphaeus

How absolutely fascinating.

I wonder what scientists would have to say about the idea of people surviving for months on end without food, water, or going to the bathroom.

I mean, the mind does control the body, but to this extent?

Amazing.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
if this was real, why put a fence up every night, and block night vision infa red cameras.....?

surely if they've nothing to hide, they'd let people see him 24/7

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by adamclement

He stayed in front of people for months. The fire meditation video (link in the first post of the thread) was posted to "hard believers" had a good time.

If you fight a little more for info in this case you will find that people, of course, made chaos around him. Fights, screams, hysteria, political exploitation and terrorist menace may give you some logical reasons to our little boy vanish two times (for months, can you imagine how!?) and now is UNDER the earth, like in a tomb, cos we cannot respect even our PLANET itself, imagine a Saint. Or a Buddha.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Core90

there are people in the world who don't consume any food or drink.
Even you could become one but it will/could take years and a strict diet and "training" in fasting. They are called AUTOTROPHS

Here's an article in pravda
english.pravda.ru...

cool things in this world!
All my best for the guy in the tree

Peace,
Christian

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Is he still under the tree? I mean seriously this is amazing. why dont more people know? Is he debunked?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
He is just a fellow human that is very devoted to meditation. Nothing appears to be amiss, it's just a neat story of one young mans spiritual journey. The great thing is that others become inspired by him to devote time to quiet meditation, clearing the mind of distractions and learning true peace. Thanks for posting this story.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The one thing I have doubts about is the connection towards anything remote to 2012, unless you look at the fact spiritually, or a higher meaning. Yes, one could argue this is a great achievement and I agree. But, if he would do this in front of a camera for an entire months time frame then I will believe some form of magic, religion, or higher purpose is involved here. Until this happens, I will consider it a hoax.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnathanrs
The one thing I have doubts about is the connection towards anything remote to 2012, unless you look at the fact spiritually, or a higher meaning. Yes, one could argue this is a great achievement and I agree. But, if he would do this in front of a camera for an entire months time frame then I will believe some form of magic, religion, or higher purpose is involved here. Until this happens, I will consider it a hoax.

He did do it in front of several crowds and cameras over the span of the past 3 years

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Spidercow

Then where is the proof of this? Surely, someone would have achieved one of these videos to analyze it? What I am talking about is a continues camera running for a month time frame. Most people, who view this man, would probably do so with limitations. For example: View him for 12 hours, go eat and sleep for the other 12. Has there been a continues camera on him for a month time frame? If so then you bought me, I am convinced something is at work here. Also this camera has to be checked from a legit source. Not by someone who could “alter the story” for any possible gain.

Scientifically this could break the laws of physics if proven. Why? Because this breaks boundaries on multiple scales. I wouldn’t be surprised if he could fly on top of this. So regardless of it being religious, magical or anything that they state it is. It is quite astonishment none the less. Just remember, don’t believe everything your eyes show you. (Illusionist or Magicians showed us this)

top topics

join