It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats on your mind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
What are you all currently thinking/stressing about?

Im stressing over my car getting fixed and the where the hell im going to get the money to pay for it. DON'T get an import... its costing me $1900..

Anyway Whats on your mind?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Whats on my mind?

Being a ruler of earth is not that easy.

They are way too many people to keep track of.

Only if they were chipped with some kind of Device...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
What's on my mind?
That I have the worst cold I've had in 5 years..and I hate being sick.
I need chicken soup.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
On my mind:

1) The fact that the global financial system is imploding and this is several orders of magnitude more important than the outcome of the election,m but its hard to understand so most people would rather argue McCain vs Obama, which is in factr about as relevant as a punch-and-judy show in a tsunami.

2) The possible connection between alien abduction phenomenon, shamanistic trances, neolithic cave paintings, and '___'/Ayahyasca visions, all of which have been known to feature invasive medical procedures or the sense of being "experimented on" by some higher being. The universiality of this, across cultures and millenia, suggests to me that this is perhaps some powerful archtype rooted deep in the human consciousness.

3) Whether I will be able to lie down and get sleep soon or whether my heartburn will keep me awake.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Darn, i hope you get well soon. I just lost my flu which is a relief.

Get Well soon AccessDenied.

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
reply to post by AccessDenied

Darn, i hope you get well soon. I just lost my flu which is a relief.

Get Well soon AccessDenied.

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

Thank you...ACHOO!....
I think I'm allergic to having a cold...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
-How fed up I am with our economy and if I should move my family to Australia or Canada.
-Why AD has to be so sick.
-Will my teenager be in a good mood or bad mood after school.
-What can I get to eat.
-Will my son like his lunch that I sent.
-Darn, what's for supper.
-Thank goodness gas prices are starting to go down.
-Will I sound like an idiot on the BTS Mix.
-Kitty?

Rush

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I just got into a punch-on with an ex-best mate (I don't condone violence in any way, he threw the first punch before i could diffuse the situation!)... I feel really bad about it, we were like really close until he lied about something and completely screwed me and another close friend over. I wish we could just go back to being friends, but I doubt it will ever happen :shk:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Right now the thing on my mind is the fact that I swapped spending an un acceptable amount of money at my local drinking establishments to watching a very unhealthy amount of television.

And that I think i'm starting to get RSI in the fore finger on my right hand

AD get well soon!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
That I will be in debt to the day I die. I mean seriously... it is never ending.

On a positive note... my dog is feeling better after a week of antibiotics.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I Was just thinking about what it would be like to have million''s of $$$ to spend:

What kind of impact would it have on your life?

-Would it make you happy?
-Would you still work?
-Would you donate to charity?

I would say yes to all of the above, what say you?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What is currently on my mind is:- Ringing up the people I have interviews with, what am I going to eat.drink tonight, how well will I sleep tnoight even though I am planning on having an early night asd I have to be up for quarter past 7 tomorrow morning and is what I percieved about the interview at Game really what went on?

Is my Dad gonna start something, coz he saw me talking outside the charity shop where my placement is, he walked passed and his head turned in my direction. He's been hanging around town alot lately, I think he may not have a job...LOL!!

Thinking about ringing up my evil Aunty, to duscuss that ISA thing....

And also thinking about gaining experience in terms of retail to use in future as I want to have my own business selling alternative clothing, accesories, make-up and various weird odds n ends.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by _Volt_]

[edit on 29-9-2008 by _Volt_]

new topics

top topics

join