It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Army's Mind Control Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Greetings all,

My friend sent me a link in my mail yesterday and I found it pretty interesting. I've decided to share it with all of you and get your views and opinions on it.

Here it is.

It seems this device would allow Soldiers to effectively communicate while distanced from each other without even opening their mouths, and the receiver would obtain the information through a pair of earphones.

Of course at the moment it seems a little jumbled and clumsy of a technology but it may be fully operational in a couple decades at the most. I for one see some pretty cool implications for this technology, think if it were advanced a little more the soldiers could share injury information, enemy locations, their own deaths, their ammunition and water supplies, and the functional status's on their weapons with their entire squad in a matter of seconds.

For the squad leader this would be invaluable, maybe some sort of display panel attached to the wrist or something that would bring up warnings when certain status's were at a critical level and the leader could adjust tactics based upon this given information. I see implications for special forces going through the roof, a fighting force that doesn't have to speak or make hand jestures? This would certainly make a small unit force something to be reckoned with.

new topics

join