It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal State...Sep 29th...Gilliland Ranch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
For those who missed it, it was pretty good! Here is the full episode:

Paranormal State - Gilliland Ranch

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
We need a few to tape this for ATS please...
So please.. someone tape it for us...

Johnny

Johnny taping is so 90ish. I don't have a problem DVR'ing it for you.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted

Johnny taping is so 90ish. I don't have a problem DVR'ing it for you.

I was able to watch it.. was just hoping someone might "record" it (notice the former TV Production guy didn't say "tape" it..lol) and then convert it, post it somewhere for the ATS members to view.. (like Springer)

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Saw it last night. Not a heck of a lot happened although they did see a number of bright round objects floating high up in the sky precisely at 10:00, just as the owner of the ranch said they would appear.

And, at one point, the main character (?) thought he saw something running into the woods. Nothing that would give anyone goose-bumps. Still watch it though when I can.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well I must say Paranormal-State was put to shame by the ATS crew. I could hardly believe how bad this was, sorta like a bad blair witch project.

They showed several moving UFOs but after they said they had vanished you still saw movement. One of the things they said was weird you couldn't even see. I give it a

Johnny, we are anxiously awaiting the grand unveiling of the new round that is supposed to be great. Any clue as to when this might be up and posted.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Hmm, so it sounds like you didn't do the battery-charging test while you were there Scramjet? Darnit....

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3They showed several moving UFOs but after they said they had vanished you still saw movement. One of the things they said was weird you couldn't even see. I give it a

The 'technical' adviser near the end tried to convince us that these moving objects were definitely not satellites.
'Satellites don't move from horizon to horizon in just six minutes' he says.

Oh no? Has he never watch the ISS and dozens of other satellites orbiting around 200-300 miles out? They all take just a few minutes. After all, they complete a full orbit in an hour and a half. Go figure.

WG3

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You know in the end, it's not really an investigation that they are presenting, it's entertainment... and that's fine as long as people know the difference. I have
nothing against entertainment. After watching it, I'm glad I was left on the cutting room floor. On the flipside, I am glad they did acknowledge us and our
presence (in a very broad sense). Otherwise they would not have posted the below,

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well said Johnny. I did watch it, and yes, it was interesting, but not as much as what you and the group put together. They add way to much drama to keep it interesting, but I guess when your after ratings, you tend to do that. Oh well, anyway, great job Johnny.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

No I didn't. I talked to some guests who said James is normally on skywatch in the later evening hours. I was hoping to corner him then, but he never came out. After the inside meditation circle I didn't see him till the morning.

I spoke with him briefly before the meditation circle during a small potluck we had. I think it might have been awkward to hand him dead batteries upon first introduction when he had a plate in his hand and food in his mouth..

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Ah well then. I'm sure it'll happen some time anyway.

So did you have a good experience at the Ranch?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
That was a pretty cool show IMO! I wonder what that "figure" Ryan saw in the woods was? Sasquatch? There was some good footage, but I think Johnny's is better.

I too think ATS really had more footage and evidence.

As for the Sasquatch/flying creature, I thought right away of the bird tribes. I discovered the concept when I began seeing birdwomen in my paintings and then researched and read a book about bird tribes. -Kinda out there I know.

-anyone

I just searched ATS for "Bird Tribes" and found a thread/OP about Guilland here

That is weirdly coincidental.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by anyone]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
Well said Johnny. I did watch it, and yes, it was interesting, but not as much as what you and the group put together. They add way to much drama to keep it interesting, but I guess when your after ratings, you tend to do that. Oh well, anyway, great job Johnny.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by FiatLux]

-------------------------------

Yes - I agree with you.

I was very excited when I first heard about this new show. I watched a few episodes - and I just can't watch it anymore.

I just don't get the theatrics.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I did have a good time thanks. I came skeptical and left skeptical.

I'm not sure what to make of it. There were definitely intelligent people out there who claimed to have had incredible experiences and seen amazing things in previous visits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join