It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON :Video avidence of UFO and alien humnoid in Buenos Aires,Argentina,2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Have I gone crazy? I can't make heads or tales about what is supposed to be being discussed here. No offense. Maybe someone else can clear this up, Best Wishes

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by secret_base

It's just a case of such a weak weak post, it doesn't really even need to be debunked. It debunked itself.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is so funny...

I've already post this in another thread about the same: The mysterious "unmarked facility" is just a lighthouse complex.

Faro El Rincón, in Peninsula Verde, Buenos Aires.
wikimapia.org...

See the coordinates here, check them in Google Earth:
www.geocities.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Peronemlin

If for instant,we assume that the Google UFO shape formation is only a illusion of salt lake or Google color error but how could all these (Humanoid face,Underground base door,hangers,Unknown Facility and Argentina Air naval defense base)be coincident in less then 45 miles of radius???

When we searched for video footage we find more then 100 UFO video itself on youtube.

We are sure that their is something there which is top secret for rest of the world for sure.

We think we need field investigation and on site inspection of this region by MUFON it self

So guys look for more evidence and information as much you could get and please left comment in comment section so that we could add on more information in this post and changes too....

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
If for instant,we assume that the Google UFO shape formation is only a illusion of salt lake or Google color error but how could all these (Humanoid face,Underground base door,hangers,Unknown Facility and Argentina Air naval defense base)be coincident in less then 45 miles of radius???

It's not anymore an unknown facility... it's a lighthouse!

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Peronemlin]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
By God,my country gets more misterious every year.

The malargue ufo photo looks good but i wonder where are the other pics taken? i will try to investigate it.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
At least the video was interesting...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by reject]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join