It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Universal...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
...Media: The new word.

^^Recieve it in the new heaven and new earth. The worthy receive it sweetly musical under the alias Makaveli. It shall seem sounding like another relating so relevantly with you and your standing, but it shall be you under the alias Makaveli.

Yeah, only in the new heaven and new earth is where you may hear another Makaveli release. And so shall the new word be with you in a media format.

Expect the best in the format called musical song tracks.

The best songs you heard here on this earth by Makaveli or heard mentioning Makaveli or heard in the Makaveli era after the 2pac era, you get the part 2 (or: 1) in. You do remember 2pac saying Part 2 in certain songs, but you dont know what he meant by it till I told you here. You either shall hear a part 1 if the song you heard here was a part 2, or you shall hear a part 2 if the song you heard here was a part 1.

Dont know about you, but I cant wait to hear the other version one of two parts to Made Figgaz, Bomb First (My second reply), Hail Mary, U Dont Have 2 Worry, Street Fame, When We Ride, Catchin Feelins, and etc!!! I could go on.

Remember in Made Figgas Pac mentions "got these etc. runnin' all around for my double I!"? Everyone knows a double I = II (2). Yeah, part 2! It's no rumor, it's actually 2 parts. One not heard yet of two you'll hear in the new heaven and new earth like you'd like.

Remember in Street Fame Pac mentions "Coming 2, a ghetto near you, Street Fame. Yeah, it could be 'to', but I'm dealing with off centering for the truth since I know the truth is in stereo.

Those of you who never liked Makaveli are a depart or are departed, so you two should not like the new word strictly for the worthy in the Sacred Father. Am I lieing? You two can only like your fold. Your fold doesnt have the same style in ways for such a musical format.
So only the worthy can expect such soon as they get home in the new heaven and new earth.

Any thoughts about this particular new bible media coming?

Need proof? Find "Catchin Feelins" by Tupac on youtube, and listen for the phrase "Part 2"!!! Or, "Whatcha Gonna Do" by 2pac on youtube. Then tell me what it can only imply. It can not imply a rought draft because 2pac would never do second takes. Snoop even mentioned this being so with 2pac. Besides, 2pac wouldnt have the emotion in his music like he has if he did more than 1 take. So, again, tell me what can "part 2" and "my double I" only imply.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Clue-Hint-Key:

"Revelation 3:3
Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee."

^^Have you not watched in how you received and heard a thing such as music by an artist under an alias? And what hour will come that you DO NOT know in HERE and NOW? A second (part 2 or part 1 of two) word. The new word!

And no coincidence it's 3:3 (symbolizing a double)!

And "alias" implies a what? A second name one is under as.

Makaveli is an alias in the Lord. If you are in the Lord, then you are also under the alias. Any outside of being in the Lord is a devil or a betrayor. Any not under the alias (Makaveli) which is in the Lord is a devil or a betrayor.

Being in the Lord implies you are the Lord. If you are not the Lord, then you are shamed being 'to' the Lord:

Revelation 16:15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

^^If you cant wear the garments ("the Lord" or the alias "Makaveli"), then you walk naked in shame outside.

I'm not in shame so I am the Lord since I'm sure as hell not outside the Lord.

The two folds outside the Lord get taken inside Death and Hell. Hey, certain of them would state they'll be dead after life. And you know what? They just dont know they'll be dieing everlastingly in Death being the very dead they so would say how they'd become. An incorruptible death is implying staying an ever dieing carcass.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"1 Thess 4
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"

^^^Descend from the heaven (our inner mind) puts the Lord in the earth (physical form) with our human bodies. This is if you're the worthy who realize you are the Lord come in the flesh descending from heaven (the mind within) come and find out all along. Do not things from your inner mind convert into this physical realm, and make an impression in the earth?

The shout is concerning the new word in media music under the alias Makaveli in that it is announced in the here and now in strong hinting concerning the hereafter.

The voice is the solo Makaveli sound pre-chosen.

The trump is the best musical songs played (Makaveli related) having one part been heard with the other second part for being heard in the new heaven and new earth only. It's even the trump in other layers concerning a trump act played for a point made.

'Of' in the quote implyies 'to', so the archangel is the devil that is not the voice it is only 'to'.

Yeah, it pays in having a sharp reading eye when it comes to words.

The dead in Christ are the devil and the betrayor. Their rising is a rising only in fiction because they've been risen, as in, not living "in" Christ, but wholely outside Christ. Any outside Christ (or risen dead in Christ) get taken inside Death and Hell.

The Lord's chosen voice is the Makaveli sound in whole indeed.

You are the Lord if you're in the Lord. So you should hear your chosen voice (the Makaveli sound) and find it acceptable and great.

The devil should hear its chosen voice (all the human sounds operated with the devil) and find it acceptable in itself. The betrayor should etc. too.

Remember: "My sheep hear my voice".

^^It ('My') applies in the worthy, in the devil, and in the betrayor seperate concerning the quote.

If you're in the Lord, then you have realized the outsiders try keeping your garments from you. Garments can imply threads since they are made of them. Threads also imply posts. He who has an eye, has a sharp eye. When they try to keep your garments you walk such being that case naked, as in, shame them. They for fear 'to' you? You just put them bare in their obvious ways. Let the punks know.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Mabus]

For the worthy:

And the Lord's Mind (our Mind) has levels within. The highest level is the Head in the mystery point being pointed for in aim. Even those outside Christ point to the Head Who is here right under the nose.

The Lord's Heavenly Body (our inner heavenly body) has body parts for certain operations. Its why we have our one who when here carried out the Lord's trumping voice. Etc.

Guess the part I am shown in my very key thread works... I tell you this, only the brains in this can get deep in revealing things and show sharp thinking type judgment and perception and other things relating in the mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Unfolding:

"The blow is like a 12 Guage shotty."-Makaveli

^^a blow produces sound. 12? 2 Parts: 1 and 2 make a 12.

"...the body, with the impact of a 12 Guage shotty!"-Makaveli

^^impact? Descending from heaven can make an earthly impact.

A shotty is a firing/hitting.

Unfold another layer:

In the Makaveli quotes notice the "like" and the "of"... They both imply "to". Is the impact/blow not 'to' two foes symbolized: foe # 1 and foe # 2 in the underlying 12?

...the body, with the impact 'to' a 1,2? "Makaveli" (the body), with "the Don" (1) "Killuminati" (2).

^^Makaveli reveals the worthy. The Don inbetween reveals the betrayor. Killuminati reveals the devil.

Makaveli part 1 was, is not, yet is music wise. The Don part 1 was the 43rd president, is not now, yet is but outside the White House striped naked from the president title. Killuminati part 1 was the devil's courting, is not (though still, astrally), yet is inside the courts.

^^Part 2 in Makaveli is in Life and Paradise. Part 2 in the Don is in Death and Hell. Part 2 in the Killuminati is in Death and Hell.

^^All shall be in a way in a new heaven and a new earth coming for better or for worst. They shall be seperate inside three seperations since there are only three (Makaveli, the Don, and Killuminati in how I described).

And when I say "court" it is implying the devil functioning in official roles in society (from etc. to etc. on down to, say, a Mod on the net). In courts you realizes accusations of all sorts. The devil comes to you with its B.S. accusations and B.S. questioning and B.S. prosecuting called personal character attacks. Am I lieing?! The devil is see-through when the point in its B.S. is an attempt for tormenting/plaguing/bothering/pestering another not in itself. The level in courts with that B.S. is the reason the devil shall be dealt with since it is for physically causing B.S. actions against another when a CAN is possible.

What are you seeing when you see the 43rd president's functional looking body? "meat in due season"--read Matt 24. Remote puppetry is actually the seasoning for meat (a particular human body). The betrayor is cast out the white house seat. The rest in the betrayor body being humans dont even know it that their position was taken.

Share you worthy a secret: 2pac clocked as dead at: 4:03. Do you see the "43" like in 43rd president in it since the zero dont count? Yeah, you wondered what was with the 7s surrounding 2pac.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
^^Continue:

And before Pac passed on he was on some kind of new political party tip in an interview about Black Jesus sitting across from Bush. 'From Bush' Black Jesus sitting can imply Bush being then not there while someone else or something else is there (the meat seasoning).

Here is the clue in the meat seasoning:

"Matt 24

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?"

^^Yeah, the white house sure wasnt broken up when the person inside the 43 relating body was just removed (subdued in an unseen way).

Now let me clue you in to this: Note the 45 in what it may be relating with... Yeah, Pac was shot 4 times and shot 5 times, seperate times. So in conclusion the seasoning is implying 2pac's self is not in the body in spirit/soul, but, by way of remote puppetry can the faithful and wise servant operate the 43rd president body. Key in on the word "wise". It can imply being in some wise the body relating with the 43 number (the 43rd president).

As for the them given meat... The "them" is the worthy given the white house seat after the betrayor was removed like by a theif in the night. The body by way of our own in operation of remote puppetry gives us who are worthy the presidential position. And the body was Bush' till Bush was removed some time late July. Yeah, be aware of the wise act of blending in by who the faithful servant is to make it seem like it's still Bush till at the time appointed the end. In Daniel there is talk about the "at time appointed the end". 'At' is 'to', not in. Have a sharp eye.

And dont think the numbering in the bible isnt that deep since you're dealing with intelligence yourself if you're the worthy. You just have barely wakened here. Imagine you in full WAKE in Who and What you be. Surely you are the deepest intellegence. So dont play yourself short, the Lord (you who are in the Lord). Dont doubt your own wise plan.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ruling the 50 states clue:

Matt 24
50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

^^Turn 'of' into 'to' of course. You do see the 50 state (U.S.) presidental sense the one (the betrayor) 'to' the Lord is NOT aware 'to'. The betrayor stands to what they are not in awareness to.

The talk about a it becoming a 51 state or there being a 51 state addition in the U.S...

51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

^^The betrayor is cut asunder from the seat in the white house already, and shall get cut asunder in a worst way in whole in "the" APPOINT HIM (the "in" time appointed part) TIME during while outside the white house seat. The hypocrites in this sense is the betrayor that doesnt believe in betraying how may claim, but yet betrays actually. The worthy in the U.S. was betrayed by Bush. No coincidence in the sign of betrail when there is some general with a name that sounds close to a General Betray-Us.

A new kind of state can imply the 51 state is so if we count the subdue in how I described it. It is new in its kind which makes for it being a new state indeed upon an us by far in the U.S.

"Daniel 7

23Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

^^2Pac got subdued in mystery. Bush got subdued in the white house by who was a 25yr old that passed away on a 4:03 (the previous subdued) long ago. The 3rd king subdued next shall be the devil. Notice I put 25 in bold in the quote. 2Pac was 25 last. And some say 2pac brought about his on subdueing. So the devil next shall who was 25 subdue also?

The new 51 state U.S., so to speak, is diverse from the first 50 state U.S.

Who was 2Pac is now diverse from his previous body and self and way which we remembered, because we cant see his "who" now of course. Listen to the track "Cant C Me" by 2pac on youtube.

Who is the most High spoken against? It is whoever now is 'to' that is other in High position outside the Lord.

Wear out the saint 'to' that most High? It is implying put in remote operation inside the here and now while the person (the faithful servant in the Lord) is outside the here and now.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The final secret for the worthy (Makaveli), the betrayor (the Don), and the devil (Killuminati):

I know you been waiting for the meaning to this below...

Matt 24
40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

^^"Then" implies realization in something already just coming in clear enough now.

Two? It is two: the heavenly inner mind and the outter earthly body being human beings and this matter in our surrounding. The world is the ppl heavenly (innerly) and earthly (outterly).

Now get this: The one shall be taken is the current field ('the world'). In Matt 13:38 you see this: "The field is the world" how explained. So you see the field = the world.

And so the other left is then come in clear in realization: The new world (ingredients inner and outter so to speak: 'the new heaven and the new earth').

Hint: It did not say "the" two. That concludes that "the" one is a two getting taken. If it said "the" two, then "the" one would be one of "the" two which is not the case.

So... Like 2Pac said "Expect me, etc. 2 come back like you expect Jesus 2 come back."

^^It wasnt in writing says it can be "2" instead of "to". Our part two (2) is the new heaven and the new earth coming. Back is implying being: "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away"... In those words is the new heaven and new earth mentioned in Revelation. In basic, you'll each be back heaven and earth, but it'll be new in the specific sense how back. The former way shall pass away for the new way.

Makaveli part 2? Jesus part 2? The second coming. 2 expect 2. You a two (heaven and earth) expect you a two (a new heaven and a new earth). The second anything wont be here, it'll be the hereafter once the here is taken. The Lord never left his first coming. You worthy realize you are the Lord come in the flesh, and that this is part 1's come. Come implies come realized in perception enough. Meaning, something can be here all along without you firstly even realizing it till you awaken from a deep sleep inside the Lord's plan which is your deep daring plan.

Jesus is an alias also in the Lord if you should realize. The two aliases (Makaveli and Jesus) in the Lord how played surely trumped the current world in ways which are realized.

top topics

join