It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mindful wealth report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The 7 Principles of Mindful Wealth

www.naturalnews.com...

Great report on mindful wealth.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review This Link

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
ok, I'll bite in response to your one liner.
I read the first three pages. I had no interest in reading more, since I have my own mental images of wealth an poverty and they don't coincide with what that guy was writing about.

Is mindful poverty a conspiracy? Does religion, society, mass media or the education system teach us that home made natural products have less worth than mass-produced natural products? Do any of the above teach us that people who choose to manufacture natural products are less worthy?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My take on the link was that it was basically saying 'Take the middle road' when it comes to wealth aquisition. Not too greedy, not too giving. Just enough to get by and a bit more on top. The best way to be really.
Having a billion quid is the same as a million quid for a working man who probably wouldn't know what to a million let alone a billion.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The mindful wealth report is about following your dreams with whatever you want to do to help the world and make it a better place and getting money in return and putting it forward again. He is saying you do not need to humble yourself into poverty for the things you make that may help people. But to honor your self-worth and give in return.
Basically if you have a business idea that will help make a better environmental living for yourself and others to go ahead with it and charge the amount its worth and then keep giving back to resources that will provide the whole planet. If you feel passionately into buying into organic for eg which you may feel will help the environment and the planet then do so.
It is about giving your money for things that will help people rather then chemically castrate them and ruin the earth. In return you receive for your product that you may sell that too will help people and the planet. And it goes in circles. Buy organic, make your product with organic ingredients and resell it its worth. This is just an example and not what the article suggests. Its the principles of the natural industry. Ways you can make yourself a business.
Companies that destroy the earth make money of our money. So in order to lessen that you as a buyer put your money toward ethical solutions that can balance out the problem and help the natural industry. If this is to your path and liking.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by meadowfairy]

new topics

top topics

join