It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska Lawmakers Vote To Subpoena Todd Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The abuse of power investigation against Sarah Palin, Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate, took a potentially ominous turn for her party on Friday when state lawmakers voted to subpoena her husband.

news.yahoo.com...

Things aren't looking good for Sarah Palin. Will this lead to a major upset in the VP position? Will she be dropped and replaced with Romney or someone else? She already did what the GOP wanted, show they can support a minority and rallied the base. So if this investigation by State Lawmakers keeps going... What will happen?

BTW, this is NOT mudslinging, these are State Lawmakers investigating an abuse of power. I am not calling names, I am not violating the rules. At least I don't think I am. This is about a serious breaking of the law if she is found guilty by these State Lawmakers. STATE LAWMAKERS, not a reporter, not a democrat or Obama commercial, but State Lawmakers.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ummm... forgive me if I am incorrect, but don't all jurisdictions have a law against forcing someone to testify against their spouse?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

No.

second line

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That is only in some states. And does that apply to every situation? Does it apply to felonies? Murder? Conspiracy to commit treason? If a wife knew her husband was planning to hijak an airplane and crash it into the WTC I'd hate to tell her "Sorry, you can't tell us this you're married."

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Maybe she can be a trojan horse???? With the way the economy is going, I think Mitt Romney should step in.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That's what I'm thinking. She isn't going to be VP for long. Due to "personal" issues she'll drop out and Romney will replace her.

Of course the same will probably happen to Biden/Hillary.

new topics

top topics

join