It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps someone else that lived in Cleveland on 9/11/2001 can help me out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
On 9/11/2001 I lived in downtown Cleveland, and I can't remember if this was a local newscaster or a national newscaster.
As my roommate and I watched everything unfold on tv, one of the newscasters said they were recieving word of a plane crash that had just happened on the West coast (if memory serves it was Colorado, but don't quote me on that). They said they had recieved footage from the scene, and showed black and white grainy footage of a plane accident. This was after the plane went down in PA, so I thought their were other hijackings still going on. They aired the footage a few times that morning, at least 2 or 3 that I can remember, and then after that day I never heard of it again.
Am I the only one that remembers this? And if not, what happened with that plane? Was that just false information that the newscaster recieved? Or something else?
Any light that anyone could shed on this would be greatly appreciated. I remember a few days later my roommate at the time and I discussed that their was no further mention of this plane, but nobody else I know seems to remember.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I was at the phone company on 9th st when it happened. in and out of the break room watching tv. i remember something like that too. i think it was national. i will ask around to others i know where with me.

join