It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Primetime" Examines the Evidence for UFOs and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There is a 90 minute special on Primetime Tuesday night from 9:30 to 11:00pm about UFO's, building upon the Peter Jennings special from 2005.

Is there any possible way that someone could record this and get a good quality copy online? I don't have cable at home as I never watch tv, but would love to see this special.

Primetime Sept 16-08

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I hope its not the same old pictures and the same old stories we keep on hearing about. It seems as if its never ending the same old same old. Shakey pictures and little white dots just doesn't do it for me anymore but I will look at it anyway. Sorry that I cannot help you to download it as I don't have the foggiest idea how to do that. Perhaps someone in the forem can help you in this matter.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I actually was going to record this, but then I was like, "What's the point?" The media is propaganda, bought and paid for by those in control. They sure as hell aren't going to tell us the truth on this subject if they can't even be truthful about the things we see right in front of our faces. I mean, we have facts and proof in front of us about 911, the Iraq War, the true intentions of the presidential candidates, yet we're still being spoon fed what they want us, and need us to believe. They most certainly won't be giving us any truth or evidence on a subject that could throw the whole system out of whack. And you can count on that. So I say, don't waste your time.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I believe there have been surprising advances with this subject in the mainstream media the last few years. The media is slowly becoming more willing to listen and report on the phenomenon. There are signs all over the place, like Larry King taking the subject seriously, and actually taking the side of the UFO researchers. Professional debunkers often look like the idiots now instead of the researchers and witnesses, and now they are the ones that people don't take seriously. I think that mainstream media will continue to slowly open more to this information because sightings have been steadily increasing over the years, and they can no longer dismiss the situation out of hand. So, I think there is a fair chance that there may be some interesting progress shown in this 90 minute special.

new topics

top topics

join