It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock 9 September 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
hi all..

remember we are now in the age of Aquarius...the age of revealing

and the truth shall set you free....

This is a blockbuster of a two hour phone conversation with David Wilcock, focusing on immediate current events but spanning time travel, the Freemasons, the Anunnaki, the Nazis, WW II, advanced technology, the Roswell crash, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, the war in Georgia, the coming US election, Benjamin Fulford's testimony, and what may or may not happen in the coming few weeks and months.

• David Wilcock (9 September 2008)
www.projectcamelot.org...

edit=get to the interview and right click on the download link,save as or open

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I enjoyed that interview enormously. He really wants to get in touch with Benjamin Fulford!
Something seems to be moving behind the scenes there and I hope we'll know more at a later date. Very good material overall, history wise. He said the typhoons were related to Japan with Russia technology. I had never heard that before. All along I knew that what Georgia did in its attack was an attempt to get at Iran and that the full intention was WW3. Everything he said about that situation was exactly what I had felt and posted along those lines in every thread about it. It was so obvious. Thanks for providing the link. I can't wait to hear what he has to say when he actually manages to contact Benjamin.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Wilkcock is out of his mind
It's like he believes that he's the only person to ever watch sci-fi movies. He goes into the "secret information" he's has come to him in visions or through others and he describes word for word, scenes from movies as if no one would notice lol.

He totally cracks me up when he talks about the "jump room" to mars down the big elevator and goes onto describe with 100% clarity, the opening scene from Doom the movie.

Watch his lectures on You Tube their priceless.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I've seen all the videos I could on him. This interview was very thoughtful and after a longish though very insightful history, began to follow recent happenings with surprising accuracy. I'm hoping his ideas that things are going to improve and the worst case scenario with the collapse of the economy will be softened, as well as martial law and other nwo agendas completely derailed. His outlet seemed to be similar to Benjamin's and this is one reason why he wanted to talk to him. I have no idea how things will actually go in the near future, but he was right on about other issues, so we'll see.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
If you listen to the interview(monologue as he calls it) carefully, you'll notice that when he's asked about certain conflicting information to what Bill and Kerry have of which he's first almost an expert, he almost flip flops around and sudenly he doesn't know that much about that subject. I think that's a clear give away that something ain't right. I don't have the answers either, but I'm not convinced this is on the nose information.

And if matching current events is any proof of reliablity, you should think about what a little creativity and imagination can do to spin a complete bs story which sounds believable. They do it all the time. It's called the MSM.

Except from that, it was entertaining..

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LoDGiKaL

true..my thoughts on him after talking to people who know of him is he let's his ego get in the way sometimes...now nobody is perfect and is just an observation..

i feel the Georgia situation and most of the other stuff is true..

on the hurricane thing i wasnt feeling it...i know the US has the ability to do that stuff,but i dont think Japan and them do.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
what does everyone think about the September 30 deadline given to the Rockefeller's to pay back their debt to Russia? i guess we'll see what happens in economic news tomorrow, or the next few days!

...and as for Wilcock mentioning something that "ANoNyMiKE" thinks is from Doom, hasn't it ever occurred to you that "they" implant some truths into Hollywood to make it seem that much more unbelievable when someone finally tells you the truth? because of course someone's gonna sound "crazy" when they mention something that's true that you saw in a Hollywood film - it's the perfect plan for squashing truths they don't want us to know about - just put it in a science-fiction movie and everyone's gonna think it's all made-up. think about it; when was the genre of sci-fi invented for making movies? maybe shortly after the Roswell crash in 1947? once that happened, all of a sudden there are all these movies - War of the Worlds (1953), They Came from Outer Space (1953), The Time Machine (1960), etc...

please don't dismiss something that you saw in a movie as being completely false, just because it's in a movie. i mean what do you want? something that's believable? or do you want the truth?

peace to all!

[edit on 29-9-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
here's the transcript of his phone interview..

www.projectcamelot.org...

top topics

join