It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

highschool friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i know this is the "relationship" forum, but hey isnt a friendship a relationship?
but anyways, this question goes to the seniors in hs or college people or w/e, how many friendships have you lost in highschool over the stupidist things,and how many friends do you still talk to after hs etc

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Go look at soong lyrics to Biz Markee " Just a Friend"

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If you find good, like minded friends you'll find you don't fall out over anything. Friendship is more important.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm a sophomore in college right now after graduating in a senior class of 19 people, we were pretty close needless to say. That was almost two years ago and today, I don't talk to a single one of them.

*EDIT: Cider's point about "like mindedness" is key. Differences only become more pronounced over time and they can drive people apart.

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by insite]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The only person from HS that I still talk to is my current girlfriend (we ran into each other 8 years later and hooked up). The only person that I still talk to from college is my best male friend.

I had a fair amount of 'good' friends in school, but I don't feel the need to get in contact with them now. People grow and change over time and you move on. That's just life.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I still talk to and hang out with all my Highschool Friends. I've made no new friends in college and I don't wish to. Most the people in college hear are egotists so I choose not to associate with them. All my old HS friends are awesome though plus, I'm closer to them then I am my family. I'd go to them for help before I'd go to my parents.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I left school in 78, and haven't seen hide nor hair of any of them since about 86.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I've accidentally met someone from HS. We talked, exchanged numbers and I never saw her again.

I don't think HS friends are a big thing for people who go to college nowdays.

new topics

top topics

join