It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexplained sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Just thought I'd contribute to this site as I'm new here. So I thought I'd tell you about a couple of apparent UFO sightings I have seen in the past.

Within the last 8 years I have seen 2 'unexplained' sightings that I think are very unusual, and have very recently (today) seen a very exciting video of 3 'UFO's of which my friend apparently saw yesterday.

The first sighting I remember was 8 years ago (I was 10) - We were on the way back from celebrating the Millennium at my Grandads house, and were on our way home at 2:30am, when I saw a huge bright glowing ball in the sky. It seemed a long way off but looked to be about the size of the sun (as we see it), but definitely could not have been the sun as it was far too early in the morning. (It was too bright to be the moon as well).

It was as if it was just hovering in the air. The colour was glowing white and I watched it for about five minutes until it went out of view from the car. As far as I know, nobody else saw it (except my sister who was sitting next to me in the car).

The second one was kind of similar, except the glowing ball was slightly smaller, a more yellowy colour and was moving at a very fast pace. This was about 2 years ago and I have no idea as to what it was. All I know is that it must have been moving at about 200-300mph as it crossed the whole sky in my view within about 7-8 seconds.

Any explanations would be great.

Also - This morning I received a video from my friend from Scotland showing what seems to be three black objects in the sky flying in a triangle formation. He recorded it yesterday at around 7:30 and it looks very authentic. I'm currently converting it into a better format as it was recorded on his phone, so I'll upload it in the next day or so.

Thanks for listening.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thankyou for sharing that and welcome to ATS.
Let us know when you get that video ready and we would love to see it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Howdy Clown and welcome,

Please don't take this as a personal attack, but are you certain that the first sighting wasn't the sun? I am only asking because when it is near to the horizon the sun does look weird and can be looked at without hurting your eyes. Then again having said that the sun is usually red when observed so low to the horizon. I will say that I admire your honesty with this sighting. It would have been easy to say that the thing zoomed off at high speed, just to make it seem more authentic, but you are obviously re-telling this exactly as you remember it, which makes your next sighting much more remarkable.

Kudos to clown

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Martindoolittle]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have no idea what the first could be, but your second description sounds like a bright meteor. They can be quite spectacular, as you found out

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies and welcomes guys.

To Martindoolittle's question (and I didn't take it as a personal attack), I'm pretty sure it wasn't the sun for the main reason that it was already very high in the sky at the time I saw it (around 2:30), so it would be weird (or so I would think) for the sun to have risen so high at this time of morning.

Thanks again

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Clown]

new topics

top topics

join