It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could So Many UFO Witnesses Be Right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Could So Many UFO Witnesses Be Right?

www.abcnews.go.com

"You simply cannot dismiss the possibility that some of these UFO sightings are actually sightings from some object created by an advanced civilization," theoretical physicist Michio Kaku told ABC News, "because ... on the off-chance that there is something there, that could literally change the course of human history."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is great!

ABC is doing a primetime special on UFO's!

This year has got to be the most intense year of activity in a really long time. It seems just about every week there is a news story covering the possibility of ET life visiting earth....

Set your TIVO's everyone!

"ABC News' David Muir will examine evidence of alien life in a "Primetime" special, "UFOs: Seeing Is Believing" on Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. ET."

www.abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I believe it is the collective unconscious that is finally accepting Extra-Terrestrial visits and putting the question out there more and more as the possibility is now coming into reality.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Excellent!

I believe your right about that.....

Thanks for your reply

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
While I don't believe there's an "off chance" that at least some sigtings are bonafide, my main concern in the matter is "who is it?" and to implore people not to treat them with any sort of divine reverence-- respect, yes. We don't need any more religions on their account.

We are being conditioned for something on account of both alien contact and on the idea of superhuman ability becoming manifest. When such things are due to materialize I have no idea.

new topics

top topics

join