It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at all these Earthquakes in One Area.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Not sure what is going on in this region, but I have never seen this many flags in one area.

I am not an earthquake expert, but this is a bit much. People that follow quakes should be able to tell us more.

Link to map

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
(First off im no expert atall trust me)

I wonder if through the years its been the same or if its just started happening can someone please answer me that question someone who knows about earhquakes.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I would imagine that this particular area would be prone to earthquakes. Its right along the line where the African and Eurasian tectonic plates meet and indeed, the African plate is moving northeastward towards that region of Greece and Turkey where most of these earthquakes seem to be occuring. I would guess that this is the cause and that they are common.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by vor78]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

You are correct about the earthquake prone area, but I've checked in once every few days to this site and never seen anything like this.

The whole region is covered by quakes, it's usually just 3 or 4 flags in one area but not completely covered.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Just to stray off-topic for a mo' here, but what the heck was the 'biological disaster' that occurred today (12/09/2008 - 15:41:35) and plugging in the coordinates (N 52° 12.158, W 2° 11.986) to GE shows a crosshair location in someone's front-garden in a surburban area

edit to add: the link to the site shows no other information regarding nature/casualties/etc, only a 'level 2' event

[edit on 12-9-2008 by citizen smith]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

WHOA !!! check out the volcano activity around the world!!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE~!!!!!

2). when you click on the link on one of the volcano's in MEX.. it requests country/state........and it says .. STATE of Mexico~!!! WT~!!???? Shouldn't it state COUNTRY!! ?

3). There's a nuclear event(?) & and power outage in the US.. What's all that about .. can anyone bring anything up on this ??

starflag for ya RT~!!
GREAT find ~!!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The map also has a nuclear event at the Monticello Nuclear Power Plant, Minnesota on 9/11/08. I cannot find anywhere on the site explaining what constitutes a nuclear event.

How do they come about this information, I wonder? Very interesting site OP. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join