It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anything wierd happen to you on spet 10th after they hit button or flipped the switch? CERN LHC???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
all sort of wierd crazy stuff happened to me and others i talked to . first i would like to say i was watching it on live internet feed second my clock jumped ahahead 1hour and around or about 30 minutes it happed to fast for me to track it a lightbulb and wall in/outlet blew sand the poilet lighter on my stove went out lots of tv interups scan lines and talked a few they said they got all messed up anyone else have any stranges tales from yesterday alot people were caught with there pants down in compromising positions : ) lol

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Not a damn thing. Went to a junkyard and bought a new radio, mirror, and instrumentation panel.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Like I said before in a previous thread.. It's just bigger then it's predecessor.. Nothing new.

And... I felt no difference in my being.

They were just colliding Protons.. Why would I or any of the rest of humanity feel that?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I would imagine nothing happened to the OP either, they are just trying to drum up more hype and hysteria about the LHC.

Nothing is being collided til around 21/22nd of october.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Such a bunch of BS...

I don't know if most of you people are flat out liars looking for attention, or if you're really that freaking nuts.

This most definately did not happen to you, OP. If you believe it did you should seek help.

Half of you sound like a bunch of 13 year olds telling ghost and monster stories.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DOcean

The only thing I noticed is that time just seemed to be going so slow. Everytime I looked at the clock, it seemed like it should have been later that it was.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
my clock did jump but it was digital clock and it was hooked up to the grid
no joke bot seeking attetion well exept if was the attention of a nice young ladie but i surley would not have to lie to get her attention

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
No.

They just loaded the gun..
Didn't pull the trigger

Will do so on Oct 21st.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
People act as if it was just turned on Sept 10th. It has been powered on before. This was just testing firing protons. No colliding or anything.

This is nothing new. We have these operating already, why think it is any different because it is bigger? It is at a power level now below what others are now. Shouldn't they be worried about those? /sigh

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord
People act as if it was just turned on Sept 10th. It has been powered on before. This was just testing firing protons. No colliding or anything.

Yep. I like how stories are coming out of odd things happening due to the Collider, meanwhile all that's been done is turning it on.

And to the OP, no, nothing happened to me on Sept 10th, wait, I ate KFC, I never do...I guess there were too many protons in the air that day

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yesss!!! Something very odd happened to me! I passed gas, and it sounded EXACTLY like the 5-note alien "Close Encounters" connection theme!!!

I'm sorry, OP, I couldn't resist. Just having some fun. Here's my true and heartfelt message, and take it for what it's worth from someone who has seen and experienced a lot in my 50 years:

I think if we seek to perceive causative connections between things, we will be successful. Much like seeing familiar patterns and pictures in the clouds, if we look for patterns than resonate to us as consistent with our beliefs, we will find them. I suggest to you that a power surge or whatever the cause was -- had it altered the readout of your digital clock a month ago, you might've shrugged and reset it.

I am 99% convinced that the LHC's experiments won't cause any effect beyond its own borders. There is, of course, that 1% of infinite possibility. I suggest to you that if something adverse happens, it will be profound and, most importantly, it will be measurable in some manner. I think we need to guard against attributing weather anomalies, and other phenomenon to otherwise disconnected and unrelated sources.

The most simple -- and thus elegant - solution to a question is often the answer. Not always, but often.

This isn't an effort to try to get you to disregard your ideas..... quite the opposite.... keep looking, try to take notes and measure things in some manner, and if something DOES happen that has a more outreaching effect, perhaps your notes may provide a clue to it's mitigation.

Interesting thread, though, and I respect the sand you showed in coming forward with a story that you must've known would be picked apart.

Cheers.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by argentus]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord

Yep. I like how stories are coming out of odd things happening due to the Collider, meanwhile all that's been done is turning it on.

Those who are impatient with people talking about this now should perhaps address the BBC, CNN, SKY, the newspapers... all of whom made a HUGE deal of it on September 10th.

Why?
Well, I am guessing... because CERN had a press conference/release announcing to the media what they then reported to the public?

No use asking CERN, I suppose.
If they know their own schedule, either they are not telling, or they are EXTREMELY confused...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
well, i got this bug, where i keep getting stomach cramps, and keep felling dizzy/out of it. i dont think it is related but rather food poisoning

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Especially when there's so many other random and unsubstantiated causes we've got lined up competing for the illogical explanation of everyday events.

HAARP, Nibru, and negatively/positively charged near earth asteroids are all among the causes occasionally blamed for the same sorts of things.

top topics

join