It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New powers for Big Brother cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Rule changes and broader power for the FBI.......link

www.washingtonpost.com...

I THINK your a terrorist .......up against the wall.

Another step for the control freaks or NWO.

What's next???

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by merky

Already posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

FYI

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by merky

I THINK your a terrorist .......up against the wall.

What's next???

A Special Agent getting his ass kicked street style from a pissed off citizen, while other citizens watch and cheer. Think on this ... after the Los Angeles riots when the Police were hiding in their homes, every, and I mean every person I knew at the time said they will not let it happen again. The L.A.P.D. now has a target on both sides of themselves and they can only blame themselves for it. Their lack of action to suppress the active criminal element led to a massive boost in gun sales in So. California. Their continuing failure to eliminate Gang activities in So. California despite millions of dollars in extra funding is what agravates the hell out of the citizens ... who are armed and are waiting for another riot so they can go teach these hooligans a lesson they will never forget.

If Law enforcement thinks that a "piece of paper" (Bush 2005) is going to get them any respect or Authority they have another thing coming, I know that I personally will always question any FBI or Federal action I see taking place.

There are only 12-13000 FBI employees of the People of the United States, there are well over 200,000,000 of us, and we are armed.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by 2stepsfromtop]

new topics

join