It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear? Krill Papers?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have no idea, but very good points. Does Mr. Knapp still have the video?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
I have no idea, but very good points. Does Mr. Knapp still have the video?

I am sure he does. The footage has been used on many specials.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ah, never seen it. I'll try and look for it online. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
John, here is the best list of E.T.'s that I've compiled:

- Greys (Zeti)
- Leverons
- Orions
- Elohim
- Pleiadians
- Nordics
- Sirians
- Kamagol
- Arcturians
- Lyrians
- Alpha Centaurians
- Reptilians (Draconian)

Any of the more rarely-mentioned among this list strike any nerves?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Ah, never seen it. I'll try and look for it online. Thanks.

The footage ran as a part of the specials which Channel 8 in Las Vegas produced on Lazar. It was then used by a number of other productions.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cappa
John, here is the best list of E.T.'s that I've compiled:

- Greys (Zeti)
- Leverons
- Orions
- Elohim
- Pleiadians
- Nordics
- Sirians
- Kamagol
- Arcturians
- Lyrians
- Alpha Centaurians
- Reptilians (Draconian)

Any of the more rarely-mentioned among this list strike any nerves?

Good list, but I am not familiar with a lot of them. Ow about the Orange? Also there are at least 2 types of Greys, the ones from ZR and the tall ones. I seem to remember some they called the 'large nose greys'. I also don't remember what they called the ones that landed at Holloman (shoot I can't even remember the name of that documentary that Emeneggar was part of.

john

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It wasn't the footage that looked digitally created was it? It had the UFO lift up maybe 15-20 feet off the ground, move around and go down.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It wasn't the footage that looked digitally created was it? It had the UFO lift up maybe 15-20 feet off the ground, move around and go down.

No. The footage that Knapp got just outside the gate at Groom Lake showed a craft making 'gravity jumps'. disappearing and then reappearing a mile away or so instantly.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Thank you very much, I'll be searching for it.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Where does the name "Draconian" come from? Is it their actual name or something people made up?

The reason I ask is that when people are in psychic contact with them tey call themselves the Akrar.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just wanted to bump this, as some members' answers may be on this older thread too...

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Awesome thread! Much better than the botched Q&A. (no offense to anyone)

John do you know if any of the races are trying to help us out of the current predictement? I have heard rumors that the Nordics approached our government years ago with offerings of peace and enlightenment and was rejected because it didn't "fit" with the govenments plans. Do you have any info on that subject?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Keep in mind, it's an older thread...John may not answer questions here, I don't know. I just wanted to point it out, because there are some good questions and answers here, and it also shows that John has actually been with us for some time...

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
I have been saying it for years. John Lear is a kook and made all that stuff up. I cannot believe people actually bought into his horsecrap.

Bingo! Right on. I cant believe the number of people that line up to kiss that phony's rear.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by Black Flag]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

5- During a scheduled Guest Event, we ask that you please refrain from creating or participating in threads about our guest outside of this forum. Again, this is to ensure there are no other active threads that may be confused with ongoing threads in this forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join