It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Grills Daniel Fried on Georgian "Humanitarian" Aide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is a great video of Ron Paul giving Assistant Secretary of State Daniel Fried some hard ball questions on the humanitarian aide we sent to Georgia on a military war ship.

He also asks the question, why are we spending all this money to help Georgia out when Americans here at home need that help?

It's really too bad Paul isn't running for president.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Nice post....

I cant watch the video at work : ( do you know where i can get a text copy?

Ron Paul may not be in the running any more but Barr looks like about the next best thing. especially if Ron Paul takes up as his vp...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ...and justice for some

I'll check it out for you. It's a video from c-span so I might be able to find a transcript for you. Just give me a bit

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ...and justice for some

Sorry, I can't seem to find it. C-span even says that they don't do transcripts for any show but "Booknotes".

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Great stuff nunya!

It's jaw-dropping how simplistic this can be broken down into endless bumbling foreign policy and concurrent shafting domestic policy.

The asst Sec looks like a deer caught in the headlights, as do most of the pathological liars who are confronted by Dr. Paul. LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No kidding!

Asst. Sec. trying to respond to Paul: I...uhhh...errr...well you see.. Russia...those evil beings...you know...they attacked Georgia. Poor little Georgia....uhhh...they need food and medical supplies and stuff...Uhhh....this has nothing to do with the homeless in america (it's there own fault anyway he says under his breath). It's all Russia's fault!! They attacked Georgia, dangit!! Just ask me about how we should approach this! Your no fair, Ron! They didn't give me any rebuttals to your line of questioning! *waaaa* Your supposed to be mindless like everyone else! How dare you!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Good thread. it is enjoyable to listen to Ron Paul represent the interests of the Republic of Texas. s and f

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You have to Admire Representative Paul's willingness to buck the herd mentality so prevalent in our "Empire in Denial"

This absurdity over Georgia is getting out of hand - this was a situation we created with our "military aid", now we're trying to fix it with "humanitarian aid" - in the end it's the US taxpayers, and the locals caught in the middle of our imperial games, who suffer for our leaders' ambitions.

new topics

top topics

join