It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid At Area 52 ???? (Tonopah Test Range

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Real Quick, Im new so whats up every one. Im very excited to be here. OK am I tripping or is there a pyramid in the lake bed at the Tonopah Test Range, ( Area 52 ). Dose anyone know what is up with that? Also are the large green circles that can be seen via Google earth covering buildings ect. that the government doesn't want us seeing. And if that's true why is area 51 completely visible and 52 has these circles. I thought area 51 was to be much more secret then area 52. I am very sorry if this post already exist. I didn't see one. Im a newb here, bare with me.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
37°55'5.42"N 116°46'56.08"W , I see those green circles. I know what ya mean, seems like a removal of something top secret. I am looking for a pyramid, do you mean , 37°50'18.60"N 116°43'42.73"W , because it looks like a pyramid.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Could it be a scene prop from Stargate SG-1 ?? The same pyramid where Ra comes down and tries to pick a fight with Jack and the guys ?

It's an interesting story nevertheless.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Can you all do a screenprint and upload it to www.imageshack.us... then copy the Hotlink and post it here in the forum?

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
sure, ill work on it now. Go google earth and type in Tonopah test range. then look at the dry lake bed next to it. It has a little lake and a F#$KING pyramid in it. I thought I was seeing things. I cant believe we can even look at area 51 let alone its sister 52. It awesome.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MayanConnection

Copy and paste the "Hotlink for forums 1" Should show up better also edit your post instead of posting a new post. Sorry not trying to nag...trying to help out.

-Kdial1

[edit on 10-9-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i did use #1. thanks 4 the tip, just getting used to the board. I dont usually post on boards.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The pyramid you are talking about looks like it might be a target used for High Altitude bombing. Yes it gives the illusion it is shaped like a pyramid, but I believe it is all level it appears they dug up some of the salt flats and exposed the clay underneath and that is what gives the illusion. Also makes a great target for the high altitude bombing runs.

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
maybe, i could see that. But, sand appears to be on two sides of it. I googled it and there was a comment that it has been used by pilots as a nav tool but that was the onl refrence. Creepy

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
TTR

They do drop tests at the TTR. If you dig through the link above, you can find a photo of a B61 recovery.

The bombs are of a nuclear design, but no nuclear warhead of course. Sandia has done much research regarding how to make a bomb burrow.

There was a Sandia project which dropped sensors at the TTR that would measure the earth properties, relay the information back to the plane above, with the plan that the nuke to be dropped would then be tuned to do the maximum amount of underground (i.e. bunker) damage.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The "pyramid" at TTR is as flat as the lakebed it is painted on. You are looking at Main Lake, about 2 miles south of the northern boundary of Tonopah Test Range.

The circular feature in the center of the dry lakebed is called Main Lake Target. It is marked on the clay lakebed surface with an oil-based black pigment.

The diamond-shaped target (your "pyramid"), called Rebel Target, is also marked on the lakebed in a similar fashion.

Just off the southern edge of the lakebed is Hard Target. It is made of 1-foot-thick concrete (rated to 4,000psi strength) and is 750 feet in diameter.

If you keep following this line of flight, you will find New Target, Mid Target, Pedro Lake Target, and Antelope Lake Target. All have been used for ballistic testing of various weapon shapes.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Nice explanation. I saw the circle with the Nuclear mark, but the circles I was referring to are the green ones. I found that they are crops in a circular fashion. The technique is called circular irrigation. But the circles by the base look strangely out of place. Some look as if they were crudely cut and pasted over what ever they dont want us to see. Thanks for the pyramid explanation.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I know about the center-pivot-irrigated circular crops. I drive past some just like that every day on the way to work. They look out of place because they are the only spots of bright green in an otherwise drab desert. It's noting sinister. You can see them up close if you visit the areas surrounding TTR, Edwards, or Area 51.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The "crop circles" are off the base, though the Nellis range is known to use this airspace. When I was at the "final 4" flight of the F117a to retire at the TTR, one of the person's attending had relatives that lived in the Monitor Valley. They have seen aerial refueling over the valley.

top topics

join