It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting ghost photo!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

Your right about that!

If there were a before and after picture it would be a little better, then again, we would have the same skeptics claiming whatever was put there for the photo was taken out with the second picture.....

So, lose lose for the ghost hunters.......

A huge win and great evidence in my book!

Well done!

[edit on 11-9-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
...It doesn't really look like anything to me I'm sorry. Just looks like a normal shadow or maybe like a coat hanging up. It's too poor quality to make anything out.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ya know everytime I look at that phot I think it looks like someone captured a shadow person on film!

It's definitely an exciting possibility, but from the looks of it I think it could also have a more... down-to-earth explanation.

I wonder about it because of the quality of the image. Everything looks a little blurry and/or pixelated to me. Could the person in the photo really be a shadow person or ghost? Or is more likely that the darkness of the hallway somehow played a trick on either the camera or our eyes and it's just an ordinary man covered by a dark shadow from the hallway or... door... or some object?

But it's a great photo! I certainly do believe in ghosts, and this is one of best possible photos of a ghost I've seen recently.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join