posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
Although I'm somewhat new to this field and the various thoughts and theories that exist. I have been researching and reading heavily over the last
year to become as informed as possible.
One thing I notice when reading about people close to the government. When explaining the reasons behind the secrecy and all the lies about space,
ufos, etc and the lack of disclosure, A constant theme seems to be:
the "Fear and mass panic/chaos such information would bring to our society" often referring to Orson Welles' War of the Worlds and the panic that
the broadcast original caused.
Hearing this so many times made me think and ask some questions...
1) Did this, the broadcast of War of the Worlds, become the single event that caused our current state of fear and secrecy concerning "Disclosure"
by our government???
2) How long will this idea of mass panic, which is perhaps heavily influenced by this event, exist? And will it always be the excuse behind the
3) Has this single event given our government an excuse they will continue to use as long as they possibly can to hide the truth from us?
4) Could this broadcast have been perpetrated for this single cause alone?
5) What would be different if War of the Worlds was never broadcasted?
Anyway, I just thought i would share, and I was wondering what all you thought?
[edit on 10-9-2008 by meta4]