It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encourage UFO news coverage; links to all 50 states local news stations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
After edgar Mitchell's recent announcement (which he's done before) about life from other planets visiting Earth namely the Roswell incident, I've been hearing that its an important step to contact local news and state governments in order to tell them that this is the information that the public needs to hear more of. Write as many local stations as you would like! i provided links to the exact contact page no need to dig for them. express your desire for more news coverage of such phenomena or the testemony of our professional witnesses. lets have our news people prepared for the next big "Event" if you know what I mean

www.dallasnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Dallas texas
www.chicagotribune.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Chicago tribune
Florida
Virginia
Los Angeles
Baltimore
Arizona
Sacramento
Utah
Reno
New york
Atlanta
Alabama
New Hampshire
San Francisco
Las Vegas
Mississippi
Colorado
Kansas
Missouri
New mexico
Wyoming
Indiana
Tennessee
Minnessota
Kentucky
Nebraska
Oklahoma
North Dakota
South Dakota
Iowa
South Carolina
North Carolina
Ohio
Vermont
Wisconsin
Oregon
Maine
Rhode island
Washington
Washington dc
Pennsylvania
New jersey
Montana
Louisiana
Alaska
Arkansas
Michigan
Connecticut
Hawaii
Delaware
Idaho

if you get an update back from a news station, post it here.

if you dont mind letting us know what you've sent, please post it here so we can get an idea of what should be presented in the email. im looking forward to see where this will go. thanks for TAKING ACTION

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Does nobody really care about all the links i tried to supply

i figured that it would a good idea to have the wonderful community of ATS show some support and write in about their desire to see the UFO topic treated with more dignity and astute observation. will anybody write in?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
thank you for your effort collecting all the data !

i like the idea ... with all the uk sightings in 2008 it can be very useful for someone wants to share their sighting/photo/video ...

cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Brilliant idea thumbs! I hope a good number of people actually do this. We might be able to get something done.. strength in numbers.. you know?

BTW thanks for taking the time to get all those links together.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

thanks! i dont send messages to them everyday or anything, but i think it would be good if everyone who visited the thread simply clicked on their link and sent off a quick UFO suggestion. skeptics could simply ask that UFO matters be taken seriously since they are eagar to get the facts and the news casters 'giggles'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if there is a bold soul willing to do the major cities in the UK that would be awesome.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I sent an email to the sacramento news asking them to please keep an eye out. and 3 months later they report a ufo! please follow up with sacramento news teams and support this recent activity with ufos in sacramento and even the other one reported in rocklin about 6 days ago.

letting the news teams know we support this is an important step.

please follow a link and send a quick email!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Ive sent an email to KCRA channel 3 today letting them know about fax on washinton and that the goal is to send one million faxes, letters, and emails to the honorable barack obama before january 20th. be sure to follow up with your city, the contact links are provided for your convenience. peace.

[edit on 1/6/2009 by LordThumbs]

top topics

join