It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Level Assassination: The Staged Event To Bring About War With Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

High-Level Assassination: The Staged Event To Bring About War With Iran?

theuglytruth.wordpress.com...

As FDR himself once quipped, “If something happens in politics, you can be rest assured it was no accident”. Therefore, persons wise to the ways of the world can assume the recent spate of news stories pairing the idea of “assassination” with the name ‘”Barack Obama” cannot be mere coincidence. Nor should the fact that out of all the individuals the powers-that-be could have chosen as a candidate for President that the one they settled on was a black man with a distinctly Muslim name.

The outcome of such an event is as obvious as it is frightening. The first black candidate for president from one of America’s two major parties being gunned down by “Islamic terrorists” tied to Iran (who will no doubt be aligned with “white nationalist/neo-Nazi types“) would result in an American public howling for war against Iran, to say nothing of the civil unrest that would erupt in America’s cities as well as a virtual police state being inaugurated.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hmm, although perhaps a bit of a stretch, I must admit I hadn't thought of this angle for getting the sheeples to go along with yet another war.

And after seeing jackinthebox's thread about an "american-looking terrorist", and seeing the unending kool-aid, propaganda, and fear being doled out perpetually bt TPTB, nothing would suprise me anymore.

A staged assassination attempt against a POTUS candidate, with the "perpetrators" being "Iranian"? Might be an angle considered by these maniacs, you never know...

Personally, I'm thinking their coup de grace will have something to do with the "mysteriously missing nukes" that the airforce can't seem to locate. It will probably be some "Iranians" who have them.

Sigh...

The possibility of collusion at the highest levels with such a conspiracy is not helped out by other events taking place recently. A story appearing in the Dallas Star Telegram entitled “Police concerned about order to stop weapons screening at Obama rally” tells about Obama’s Secret Service detail’s decision to stop screening people for weapons an hour before he was to appear at a large rally in Dallas and how that city’s police chief questioned the wisdom of such a decision. The obvious relevance of the word assassination being paired with the city of Dallas and John F Kennedy obviously adds even more intrigue to the issue.

theuglytruth.wordpress.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I must admit I hadn't thought of this angle for getting the sheeples to go along with yet another war.

Seriously? It would take something very large to get the people to go for another war and this was something I had thought of for a while. The only problem is that if they were really planning this, I would think Obama would be doing better in the polls. You know, for the sake of a good conspiracy. Really endear him to the people and then knock him off for maximum effectiveness.

I would have a hard time believing that it was just some "random" killer if he were to be knocked off.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I would agree with Karlhungis i don't think them taking out Obama would make the American public get out of the arm chair and go to war, not unless he did get into office

It sure would give Bush the right to stay in office tho

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I don't think there is a conspiracy here. I was in prison this last year, where I was exposed to some of the worst displays of racism and prejudice. The first thing many white individuals would say when Barrack came on was "He may as well give up, because he certainly won't make it out of office alive." Believe it or not, there are still very active groups of hate that would consider killing for nothing other than the color of skin (or even religion).

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I personally think there are many groups who can't handle a president that isn't whiter than than white bread. As a result of this, I would expect Obama to be a target by these groups and anyone who wants to take him out can allign themselves with any one of these groups and get it done. I think that, should it happen, and I hope it doesn't, it will not bring us together in our unified anger towards Iran (or anyone else) if he isn't president. Killing a candidate is horrific but it won't be a catalyst for the white house to start a war with another country. It will, however, remove a serious threat to the republican control of the white house and, for that reason alone, I think it is something that needs to be taken seriously.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
I don't think there is a conspiracy here. I was in prison this last year, where I was exposed to some of the worst displays of racism and prejudice. The first thing many white individuals would say when Barrack came on was "He may as well give up, because he certainly won't make it out of office alive." Believe it or not, there are still very active groups of hate that would consider killing for nothing other than the color of skin (or even religion).

This is spot on, though if he loses the election he will lose because of his policies, the black vote will undoubtedly cancel out any "racist" vote, though both races may well vote because of his race, which makes them both racist...but that's a different issue. Also, I don't see how this would start a war with Iran, just like JFK's killing didn't start a war with Russia, in fact he had already started the Vietnam war.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

"
Personally, I'm thinking their coup de grace will have something to do with the "mysteriously missing nukes" that the airforce can't seem to locate. It will probably be some "Iranians" who have them.
"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you may be right although I believe it will be a nuclear dirty bomb that will go off, possibly in New York or London, and that those behind the scenes will try to convince us all that the nuclear material originated in Iran.
As mad as the elite appear to be I cannot see them detonating a atomic warhead and sacrificing a whole town or city to manipulate the populace?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I doubt this would happen. First, getting Obama in office and keeping him in office may work out best for Iran because of his willingness to talk to them instead of bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran. With this in mind, it would be difficult to persuade the public that Iran was behind the staged event (not that the public will have a say in the response anyways). Now if the story were to swap McCain for Obama, then yes, the plot may be believable.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

I`m not sure about this, but, if I remember it right, JFK only sent a few of our troops into Vietnam and they didn`t have any arms at that time. They were sent there as advisors. It wasn`t till after JFK was killed, and LBJ took office, that our troop buildup began, and they were armed. I could be wrong, but does anyone else remember this?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
As mad as the elite appear to be I cannot see them detonating a atomic warhead and sacrificing a whole town or city to manipulate the populace?

Ever heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

There were no "second thoughts" about them... interesting enough, (if I remember correctly) Germany was already on it's knees when the bombs went of.

Those bombs, IMO, were meant to be a warning for russians. There's your manipulation...

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Dropping the bombs was meant to take the Japs out of the war, not the Germans.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
C'mon... what would Japan do all alone in the war?
Germany was defeated, Italy was all in bomb craters...

Japan had NO CHANCE whatsoever to continue the war. Not without allies, anyway...

There was no need to send nuclear bombs to Japan to "finish them up"...

Obviously that action was meant to russians, who wanted to take all germany for themselves...

Peace

top topics

join