It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Activity in southern CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Unusual Activity in southern CA

en.wikipedia.org

At roughly 6:30pm I heard a jet flying at a really low altitude near the Buena Park area. It was a really loud rumble. I was coming back from getting groceries with my girlfriend at the time and I went to see if I could get a glimpse of the aircraft and when I saw it, the rear end of the jets wing was a sort of V shape. Now i'm fairly adept when it comes to naming off airplanes and it looked like a F-22 Raptor.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Now my first impression was...what the hell is a F-22 doing in this area when there are clearly no AF Bases around.....well none to my knowledge, and secondly...why was it flying so low. Than strangely enough a second F-22 comes in the same flight path as the first at about 6:40pm, just another 10 min behind the first. Please if anyone in this area or around Orange county saw or heard the same thing please comment. Please keep in mind that this certain area gets no regular airplane traffic....so as far as I can tell....this is a real oddity to me. Just thought I\'d share, this was a bit strange....

en.wikipedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well off the top of my head in SoCal I can think of Vandenburg and Edwards Air Force Bases... Vandenburg is mostly a space launch base, but Edwards is a aircraft testing base. Edwards has the F22 stationed there.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

exactly where are you?buena park

there are still 2? airbases in riverside i believe. Its only about 35 miles due east of buena park.

They were probably coming back in from an off shore gunnery range, and doing a little navigation practice.

top topics

join