It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
is it just me or did the board get really really BIG?

All I can see is recent posts. Anyone else?

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Everything is normal for me.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Everything seems abnormal to me, ott oh I mean normal - I can get to and see all forums OK.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yes, your right. On my screen I have to scroll over to read something on the far right. I hae no idea why?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I know I have a couple of screws loose, maybe 4 beers short of a sixpack, 85 cents short of a dollar, but thank God I'm not the only one

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The same happened to me about 30 mins ago. I thought it was my monitor screwing up.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
its actually your browser screwing up, but its a like an electrical short. It will fix itself soon enough

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
No doubt SkepticOverlord was tweaking with the board's code or the HTML wasn't fully loading at time due to a high user load, but the problem is no longer present as far as I can see.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have the same problem right now, the page isn't fitting from left to right. I have to scroll over.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
At work the screens are set with the lowest amout of pixels, don't ask why I don't know, but when I log on I have to go to settings on the desktop bump the pixels up so I can see the whole page. Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Its back to normal today, but it was like John Nada said.
This has happened on different ocasions. Maybe S.O. has a theory? It has nothing to do with my screen properties.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Mines still a wee-bit big but I think's it's just my screen.

new topics

top topics

join