It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else here hear their inner voice in public places?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't know what it is... you know about selves right? Like people say we have an inner self and stuff. When I'm in a public place I hear my inner self talk to me. I'll look around and I'll hear my inner self and like I'll look around to see who might have said what it was that I heard but it came from me. Could it be that my inner self, my hidden self, is trying to give me guidance on how to be in a public place? Sometimes my inner-self gives me advice and stuff. Do you have experience with this? It could be my guiding spirit helping me out or it could be my inner self.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Maybe it's that there is your inner voice or guides giving you direct information or guidance when you need it, but also that the Universe is creating little synchronicities for you...the right thing being said at the right moment for you to hear it, but from other people. I know I hear my own guides talking to me just as strongly in public, but over time I've learned to distinguish between what they tell me and what i'm thinking myself. The two sound very different in my head. It would be really up to you to tell the difference over time...everyone has a different pattern.

Cait

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yep, i believe it saved me a few times. Its amazing how nutty the adult world is, man you think being a child is bad.

Everyone i assume has it, but i assume maybe some ones are better than others.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think you might find this interesting.

www.intervoiceonline.org...

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The last person I knew who heard a voice talking to him turned out to be a schizophrenic and totally out of touch with reality. I am not being glib or joking.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

Okay, who can say one can be in touch with reality? How can one say someone else is out-of-touch with reality?

Anyways, I hear this voice when I'm in a public situation. As someone else said it could be the universe just focusing energies and making people say the things I need to hear and it also could hearing my thoughts answered, and, that could be within me.

top topics

join