It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States Next Move: North Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

There is growing speculation about the health of North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, 66, after he failed to attend a huge martial parade in Pyongyang.

The military ranks marking the nation's 60th anniversary were instead overseen by North Korea's second most senior figure, Kim Yong-nam.

Rumours were already rife about the well being of the North Korean leader.

Reports quoting Western intelligence sources said on Tuesday it was possible Mr Kim had suffered a stroke.

----BBC World News

news.bbc.co.uk...

There is a possibility that Mr Kim has suffered a stoke, and is quite possibly, in the hospital, fighting for his life. There is also a possibility that he has died, and they are covering it up.

There are striking problems to this matter:

Kim Jong-il is a communist dictator, in short. His son, presumably would take power from him. His son is no laughing matter. He does not care about policies, the UN, or other World Powers. He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

I can remember speculation of when he takes power, that he will be a even more brutal dictator.

I recently volunteered at a Feed My Starving Children, a food shelf for the world. Providing millions of tons of food for people in poverty around the world. Their more recent shipments have been to North Korea. They are starving, they are turning away from help too.

Kim Jong-il's son will not be a better influence. I am thinking, that whenever his son takes power, presumably very soon, or in the next 10 years, the UN and United States will be standing by. They might even take military action. There will be even more sanctions.

You maybe thinking the next full blown out war will be with either China or Russia. I think it will be North Korea. It may even end up as a repeat of the 50's, and this might start why the North Koreans crossing the DMZ and attacking South Korea.

It might sound far-fetched, but how far is it?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If what you say is trye then all the South Koreans have to do is offer to feed the people of North Korea and show them the food ... war over.

Generals can't get soldiers to fight when the Generals are the only ones eating.

join