It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO Proof Ever?(I think So)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I don't know exactly what they are, but they seem to be something that has life. A UFO flying saucer? Maybe... A living huge organism that lives above the Earths surface? Perhaps... They sort of remind me of organisms that live deep below the Ocean( you know, the one with the lights on them ) I don't know. What ever it is, I just know that it isn't "Space debree"....

Google Video Link

Just in case the video doesn't show, here's the Link.. video.google.com...

[edit on 9-9-2008 by king Pop!p]

[edit: fixed code for video]

[edit on 9-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
There are like hundreds of things beaming around...

how do they explain all that #?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why oh why can this not be proof enough? It is crazy that the most credible witnesses get no respect. Great video I will save to my library.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
you know what this video makes me think of.
it looks like all the intelligent species all like to flock to the habitable planets like sperm to an egg. what if thats how it was out there. once humans get ships and what not, were gonna be racing towards the big egg in the sky.lol but really though does anyone see the ships this way too.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ahhh the tether incident again. Been discussed on here in oh so many threads.

First off, that guy is not very credible, as his knowledge of space doesn't seem to be very sophisticated. He calls every little piece of ice, etc flying around a UFO, implying that they are intelligent craft from somewhere. I won't get into it in detail, but there are always millions of small particles of ice surrounding the shuttle, and they fly around, and change directions when acted upon by the shuttle thrusters which are fired more often than you would think.

But alas, there are plenty of threads which go into this in detail, so I suggest you to a quick search on ATS and go discuss them there.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
When I saw the thread title, I thought "oh boy, here we go again...", but I was thankfully proven wrong because this footage to me, is very hard to debunk. I have seen this tether footage before.

The Lens Flare theory is void on account of materialization and de-materialization and moving behind the tether. While we have seen other footage of out of focus objects that look similiar, that doesnt mean the object isn't there. Add to that the omni-directional nature of the objects relative to the sun's position and you have a real Unknown. Good work. OP. Starred.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

The show "UFO Hunters" did an experiment with a window with many panes of glass like the ones NASA used. They used the same camera, and were able to reproduce the effect of the video. The "UFOs" were tiny ice crystals and they did pulsate in the experiment just like they did on the NASA video.
Because there is a possible explanation, I have to apply Occam's razor to the above video. I would like nothing more than proof, but this is not it.

www.history.com...

There are some interesting videos on that site, but I could not find the one where they did the experiment.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

note the comment, points out a few 'space debris' TURNS lmao. you can see most for yourself.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Good thread! I never saw this video before, so thanks for sharing. Some of it looks like it could be space debris. But, that disk that was flying around looks very different from all the other stuff around the beam.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I wonder if these things are a sort of living space creature (s) ?
They look like a sort of jelly fish.

What do you think ?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

The show "UFO Hunters" did an experiment with a window with many panes of glass like the ones NASA used. They used the same camera, and were able to reproduce the effect of the video. The "UFOs" were tiny ice crystals and they did pulsate in the experiment just like they did on the NASA video.
Because there is a possible explanation, I have to apply Occam's razor to the above video. I would like nothing more than proof, but this is not it.

www.history.com...

There are some interesting videos on that site, but I could not find the one where they did the experiment.

Hmmmm. There are some parts in the tether incident video where 'ice crystals' come in from off camera, and some materialize out of thin-air in the camera view. I havent made up my mind just yet.

Kid Flash, watch the below video at about 2:53 just below the tether...

[edit on 9-9-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If they are alive, why do they never change trajectory? They just go in a straight line, never turning or slowing or stopping by the tether. And to be honest, whatever is flying past it, seems to be paying the tether no attention whatsoever.

And if they are some type of life, then they're certainly not intelligent. You surely don't need all those "crafts" to inspect a long piece of cable. Maybe they could be the space equivalent to plankton

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
How come I posted about this a while back and nobody cared:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes I agree it's odd!!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

The ice crystals are tiny and most can be seen flying over the tether. The pulsating was re-created in the experiment. One of the problems is the crystals are too close to the camera and are out of focus because the camera is focused on the tether.
Again this is a possible answer, and it seems the most probable one out there as it has been backed up by an experiment.

Edited to add:
The purpose of many of these posts is to find an explanation. Many even ask to find out what is answer or cause. Most of the answers will not be ET craft, but other more mundane answers. They may not be what people want to hear (aliens are more popular), but they are answers non the less.

[edit on 9/10/2008 by kidflash2008]

top topics

join