It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 28, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Okay I heard something was suppose to happen on that date.

www.youtube.com/11001010110

I really hope it's a hoax...
Look into it because nobodies predicted that date except no one it was only given a hint so i'm guessing something suppose to happen.

I.E. all the consipracy theories of 2008 that;s when it's suppose to start and I really HOPE I'M WRONG!!!!! I REALLY DO!!!

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Ggurl777]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
and we're supposed to believe something will happen because?

all that link gave was someones youtube profile

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

There are so many "predictions" that something will happen on so many days. If I say something will happen on Sept 1..2..3..all the way till sometime years in the future, I will be right.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by otto2294
and we're supposed to believe something will happen because?

all that link gave was someones youtube profile

Believe what I don't believe anything I'm just saying i'm been putting things togather I don't want anybody to believe because I hope it's not true you don't even undertand why i posted this.

Get back to me when you understand why.

hint

DEBT=slavery=loans

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Several years ago (February 11, 2004) I saw strange lights making a geometric pattern over my house. They looked like spotlights but weren't, and Robbie William's description of "spotlights" over L.A. or wherever reminded me instantly of what I refer to as "the crop circle lights".

ANY-way, I had a dream the other night where the same strange lights appeared, and then there was a warning about "September 28" written in the sky (in my dream...when I saw them in 2004 it was not a dream and at least a dozen people watched them with me...they were visible for two hours).

I searched for a clue and found this thread.

ETA: I know that everyone has dreams and don't usually talk about mine, but this one had the same form as one that came true a year or so ago, so I thought I'd share.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Miss_Murphy]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
just about every freekin week something is supposed to happen on a certain date!?!?

who keeps on coming up with this stuff?,is it being used to mess with our heads?,it sure sounds like that to me!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
just about every freekin week something is supposed to happen on a certain date!?!?

who keeps on coming up with this stuff?,is it being used to mess with our heads?,it sure sounds like that to me!

People who just really, really want to be right. You know the old saying, "if at first you don't succeed...."

top topics

join