It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD Is an Alien!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Interesting thing that I saw on youtube.
And it makes PERFECT SENSE!!

Alien Interview At BBC

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[edit on 8/9/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I hope this is a bad joke, or a trolling attempt.

I think my IQ went down to 0 while watching that :<

- sorry for the 1 liner

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Nothing pulls me into a thread like a FULL CAPS LOCK ON title exclaiming some theory. Now, let's see what your on about. I will be right back...
Vance

[edit on 9-8-2008 by vance]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Now I won't say I am pissed for spending my time on that video but, I must ask you, are you even serious? Why did you post this here?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Ookaay.... I've seen better lip-sync in Manga.

I do love all the "alien" videos though, there are some decent efforts out there.

Waiting for Stan Romanek's.......

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
First and foremost I must apologize for the way I posted my thread. I did not read the policy in its entirety. However this Video just provoked my thought. I personally subscribed to this authors channel, so I may....? NoT! However it is a mind provoker.

BTW,

www.youtube.com...

Maybe we should stop listening with our eyes and listen with our ears. Maybe it is not the horrible editing threw out clip or the death defying lip sing. Maybe its just about the thought that was provoked.

I wrote this thread not to long ago.
The Truth About Aliens and God

Well what if Religion was invented only to destroy God? I think the catholic church created religion as a pagan to God. Only for those who take the word not as it is, but just to let it provoke a thought within the light (That also the reason why I believe that all Religion in reality only worships one God.) by reading the word no matter in what language or metaphor. The word has done its job. It is up to the user to accept his/her reality or become a slave for eternity or an everlasting entity...

My 2 cents

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I could only watch about 20 seconds of that video, but as far as God being an alien uhh,,, yeah it would fit the definition of the word.

I dont really think God is your typical alien though big head grey eye stuff.
I think God is a spirit, or basically a being so far advanced that humans dont have a point of reference to understand him.
I think God is the creator of the universe big bang or other wise it matter very little to me.
Science has done nothing to prove or disprove the existance of God one way or another regardless of what some may say.
In any event, yeah God is an alien of a sort.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Let's not get into Quantum Physics

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
U PPL NEED 2 WAKE UP AND DOCK UR BOAT OFF THE RIVER OF DENIAL BECUZ WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE, READ THE SUMERIAN TABLETS, THESE ARE OUR EARLIEST RECORD OF HISTORY,THEY TELL THE TRUTH OF ORIGIN UNALTERED BY THESE LEADERS IN SOCIETY. GOD IS AN ALIEN. THE REASON THE GOVERNMENT IS IN IRAQ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OIL OR WMDS, IRAQ WAS ORIGINALLY SUMERIA AND THE UNDISCOVERED TABLETS ARE IN IRAQ, THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO GET AHOLD OF THEM B4 NE1 ELSE BECAUSE IF EVERY1 KNEW WHAT THESE TABLETS SAY IT WOULD # UP EVERYTHING THEYVE WORKED 100S OF YEARS TO DO. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY CLOSED MINDED PPL ON ATS THAT CHOOSE TO DISREGARD INFO B4 EVEN RESEARCHING IT FULLY. AND NOTHING AGAINST AMERICANS I AM ORIGINALLY FROM CALIFORNIA. BUT I BET ALL U DEBUNKERS ARE BRAINWASHED AMERICANS. LUKY FOR ME I MOVED TO CANADA AND GOT TO SEE JUST HOW MUCH UR GOVERNMENT LIES AND BRAINWASHES U, THEY ALSO TEACH U ONLY WHAT THEY WANT TO TEACH U SO THIS ISNT UR FAULT, HOWEVER UR CLOSEDMINDED WAY OF THINKING IS UR OWN FAULT SO WAKLE UP.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Its interesting how the philosophy of what God is has mutated so far from its original intention of being a metaphor to describe everthing that exists including its inception, aka: the great I am.

new topics

top topics

join