It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Did not get bombed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There were bombs dropped, but they did not penetrate the double-armor decking of the USS Arizona---as was the case with a few of the other sunken ships. I document that the ONI had preset bombs in the ships and after 13 minutes of attack, the USS Arizona was detonated. Nearby was the USS Solace, and on board was a Jesuit priest waiting to make a heroic saving of sailors.

For years no one was allowed to dive the wreck and when done it was discovered that no bomb went down the stack of the Arizona

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Do you have some evidence to substantiate your claim? It's pretty outrageous without it.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Not to mention all fo the other evidence to the contrary like pictures from Japanese a/c witnesses etc.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SparkOfLife

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Considering that some of the bombs the Japanese were dropping were 16" armour piercing naval shells, the armour protection was essentially useless. Plunging fire, in a sense, the same sort of thing that is suspected sunk the HMS Hood.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
One "no bombs" thread is enough...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join