It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have been searching lately about the 9/11/01 incident. It is frightening how few people have questioned the incident or the fact that the government has not further investigated. The facts which startle me the most include

It surprises me I could not find another article in here on this, but please forgive me if there is and please post it here.

1. steel melts at 2600 degrees Celcius, the hottest the fire in the world trade centers could have reached was 800 degrees Celcius, and for an amount of time shorter than ten minutes.

2. the arab "hijackers" were deemed unable to fly a single engine plane by their instructor, and the planes on 9/11 were flown with military precision

3. Both buildings were hit with a 20 level difference in floors, were hit in different areas and yet they both fell the same exact way. In order for the buildings to fall this way, the bolts would all have to give way on one floor at the same time.

4. At the pentagon, there was no evidence of wing reckage, people reckage or even a plane at all.
www.asile.org...
In fact, supposedly the plane flew between two telephone poles whose distance apart was smaller than the wingspan of a boeing 757.

5. Black boxes are meant to resist just about everything: in fact an impact of 3400 G's, in comparison, astronauts experience 6 Gs during take off. The plane that hit in Penn. was going around 500 m/h and which would create an impact far under 3400 G's... ALL 8 of the black boxes simply dissappeared

6. Not one body remain was found. Body remains are always found.

7. The chances of 3 cell phones to go through on a plane is about 1/1000. the chances of 13 cell phone calls going through is next to impossible.

8. The south tower was the second tower hit. most of the fuel and burning took place OUTSIDE the building, in fact the plane didn't hit any of the supports, and yet this building fell twice as fast as the first tower that was hit.

9. There were reports of the world trade center 7 having bombs going off, covered nicely by CNN.

10. The same people who cleaned up the Oklahoma City Bombing cleaned up this mess also.

11. The concrete went to tiny dust particles for no apparent reason, not only that, but there were no large peices of steel remaining from the fall.

12. "Romero is a former director of the Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center at Tech, which studies explosive materials and the effects of explosions on buildings, aircraft and other structures.....Romero said the collapse of the structures resembled those of controlled implosions used to demolish old structures.
"It would be difficult for something from the plane to trigger an event like that," Romero said in a phone interview from Washington, D.C."...But Romero recanted ten days later and admitted the whole thing was perfectly natural and unsurprising. I wonder what happened in those ten days to make him so smart on the subject so quickly." (J. McMichael)

13. When planes hit buildings, their wings fall off, however in videos, the planes seem to go strait through the building.
thewebfairy.com...

14. The plane which hit the pentagon and the plane which hit the world trade center were carrying relatively the same amount of fuel, yet there was barely an explosion at the pentagon.

15. Seismographs in other cities measured the impacts and the fall of the buildings. The second impact had a smaller measurement than the first, however it had a larger explosion. The first impact, which had a smaller explosion had the largest marking. Not only that, but the buildings falling were insignificant on the seismograph in comparison to the impacts.

thewebfairy.com...

www.serendipity.li...

www.public-action.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
yes there have been alot of posts about this but, this is a subject that needs to be kept up front. it is APPALING how ignorant the u.s. public and the main stream media are about the true facts of what realy happened on 911. there is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much evidence that debunks the govts claims about what happened. it is like the public and the mainstream media think that just because the govt says this or that..it mus t be true. like the govt has a good track record in telling the truth
if even a smidgen of truth came out over the mainstrean media about what really happened on 911.....................but that will never happen..
so it is up to all of us....

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was in NY on that day, and I have to say that after looking at the video, it looks like a good 2 secs between the plane hitting and the explosion.

If the plane went in that easily, it would stand to reason that at least part of it would come out the other side.

Otherwise, you wouldn't have such a consistant explosion.

I don't know. It's hard to say what happened in NY, but the Pentagon is much easier to think it was not all it's cracked up to be than NY.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Been extensively discussed within ATS on a myriad of threads.
ATS Advanced Boolean Search Wizard

Will be making one HUGE thread combining all the threads on this subject within the next day or two, and THEN you can discuss this till your hearts are content!

I encourage you to post what information that is presented above in it, if not already presented.

Till then, Thread Closed

seekerof

new topics

top topics

join