It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier had returned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Look this Contacted Alex Collier Lecture (2008)

es.youtube.com...

ALEX COLLIER

- Alex Collier claims to be a 'contactee' with a race of Nordic looking humans from the constellation of Andromeda. He has had a number of contact experiences since his childhood and this developed over the years as he was given more and more information by his Andromedan contacts. I have analysed Alex Collier's information, had physical and phone interviews with him. I have witnessed some private physical evidence he has provided to support his testimony, and been taken on a tour of the Decker Canyon location in Malibu where he claims to have had contact. I have also spoken with a direct witness verifying various aspects of Alex's contact experiences. Alex has also revealed that he was the recipient of threats from shadow government agencies and abruptly chose to stop disseminating his information in the period 2000-2002. Furthermore, Alex has give face to face interviews with veteran UFO researchers Paola Harris and Wendelle Stevens who have had the opportunity to examine the evidence supporting his testimony and concludes he is credible. Finally, back on June 2, 2007 Alex Collier gave me advance notice of a set of confidential meetings to be held at the United Nations, well before this information leaked in February 2008.

My conclusion from my investigation so far of Alex is that he is very credible and a genuine contactee with a 'friendly' extraterrestrial race. I therefore recommend taking the information he has to reveal very seriously. All those interested in galactic diplomacy and understanding a variety of extraterrestrial races interacting with humanity, will find Alex's work to be very helpful.

I and others sincerely hope that Alex soon resumes his public life and disseminate the additional information he has to share about his Andromedan contact experiences, and the evidence he has prepared to substantiate these. To learn more about Alex Collier, it's worth taking a look at an interview he had with Paola Harris that reveals some biographical information and the main aspects of his Andromedan contact experiences: utenti.lycos.it... . I also recommend taking a look at his advance notice of confidential UN meetings that would take place at the UN that was corroborated by events in February 2008, see: /45plcy

The next place to go learn about Alex is his own writing in terms of his book, Defending Sacred Ground, and his discontinued journal "Letters From Andromeda" . These can be accessed from the following websites:

Defending Sacred Ground: exopolitics.org... or click here.

"Letters from Andromeda:": www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

For a typology of extraterrestrial races based on Alex's writing, click here

For a version of Galactic History based on Alex's writing, click here for a transcript of his 2002 lecture and click here for an extract from his writings.

For witness testimony supporting Alex Collier's legitimacy as a contactee, click here

Online videos of Alex Collier. Presentation at the 2008 Earth Transformation Conference (78 min), click here ; 2. Private Interview in 1994 Conference (119 mins), click here ; 3. 1996 Presentation on Moon and Mars anomalies (119 min), click here.

Source: www.galacticdiplomacy.com...

[edit on 6-9-2008 by reynoldt]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There is other threads on this but just want to add everything on Alex is worth researching, he is the most genuine (i believe) and totally believeable contactee I have ever come across.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
One problem I have with him is that he claimed that California would be under water by year 2000 and that the people of New York would be offered as an offering to aliens before 2000. Neither came true, can you elaborate?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

Actually he says in the 95 interview that something 'big' will happen in August 2001 , unless we get our act togeather. And in the 96 talk he says that NY will be an "ashen sacrifice blamed on terrorists" in 2000/2001.

In both he says Cali will be split into islands, and he also predicted many other predictions that have yet to come true. I agree that predictions make a stronger case for Alex, however the 911 prediction was very acurate in my opinion. Still you should question this, as I have, yet I still believe him and love his message.

Keep on lovin'

Z

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by bubbles75

Actually he says in the 95 interview that something 'big' will happen in August 2001 , unless we get our act togeather. And in the 96 talk he says that NY will be an "ashen sacrifice blamed on terrorists" in 2000/2001.

In both he says Cali will be split into islands, and he also predicted many other predictions that have yet to come true. I agree that predictions make a stronger case for Alex, however the 911 prediction was very acurate in my opinion. Still you should question this, as I have, yet I still believe him and love his message.

Keep on lovin'

Z

Why must you distort the truth? Collier never said anything about the year 2001, he said that in 2000 New York City would be completely gone and be nothing but ash.

lmao @ "9/11 prediction."

And shame on most of you who blindly believe this guy. The only rationalization I ever see is stuff like "Well he SEEMS like he's telling the truth" and "It doesn't SEEM like he's lying." Have you people ever heard of acting?

This guy has no proof of anything he says, not to mention failed prophecies, yet you still believe his every word because you "think" he's telling the truth. Sad...

"Ashen sacrifice blamed on terrorists" ? ?? ? Are you kidding? He said NOTHING like that... Do I really have to go find the video again and post it for you?

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Diplomat]

top topics

join