posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
Basically I have a lot of points I want to point out so I'll do it as a list to make things easier.
- I'm a believer that we can't be alone in the universe.
- I am confused as to whether some things I have seen have been shooting stars or something else. A lot of times when I go outside to bed (I sleep in
a sleep out disconnected from the house) I have a feeling that I have to look up into the sky and as soon as I do I see a shooting star right where I
turned to. These have appeared differently, some being bright white lights, one had a really bright white light with a blue tail, and another one was
just a star but it was moving quickly than a satelite and had no tail, although it was moving a lot slower than a regular shooting star.
- I am not religious.
- My mother had an out of body experience when she was having her third child. She said she was up at the ceiling looking down on her - she lost a lot
of blood at the birth and nearly didn't survive. She has an open mind but doesn't outrightly say she believes in anything paranormal.
- I am 20 now and have suffered from depression and anxiety problems for most of my life. I have a fear of social situations and have lost most of my
friends from school because I have no interest in socialising and doing what young people do. I feel some kind of comfort being at home, and when I'm
out anywhere I can't wait to get home I don't really understand it. I tried 2 medications for the depression and neither worked, my doctor kept
pushing the counselling thing and I didn't want to do it. I have no idea what triggered the anxiety/depression or if I was born with it. After this I
have developed a strong anti-medical thing where I'll only go to the doctor if completely necessary and I had taking drugs of any sort, even pain
killers for a head-ache.
- I feel completely disconnected from the world, I feel like I'm on another 'plane' or something.
- I have a feeling that my life on earth is insignificant to what is going on out in space, there is a superior force that is somehow connected with
out planet. I feel that I have some kind of goal that is linked with this, and that I have some role to play in 'their' events, although I have no
idea who they are or what they are doing. I kind of feel like I'm waiting for something to happen. I think that everyday things like just going to
work so you can survive is pointless, there is something bigger going on.
- I have a huge fear of being watched and right now at home alone it's 6am and I don't feel alone, I am so scared my eyes are watering. I hate being
in the dark, even with lots of people I feel so scared. When I'm in bed some nights I feel completely scared I have to sleep under the covers, I feel
as though there is someone in the room just standing by my bed, I hear noises but can't see anything. My dog sometimes starts barking in the middle
of the night. I have some nights where I can't sleep at all, there is a anxious feeling in my stomach but there is nothing on my mind to cause it?
Whenever I think of aliens or I picture a grey alien in my head I get so scared, the look they they give you is so scary. I have never seen an alien
before but this keeps happening.
- I have a huge fear of heights (this seems normal with a lot of people).
- Even though I'm not a vegetarian I hate eating meat because I hate to take the life of an innocent animal just so we can eat. I think humans are
arrogant and do what they want. I don't feel like I want to be part of the human race, I feel ashamed. The fighting (wars) is immature and stupid,
the brutality on this planet is never ending and I can't even stand thinking about it, but there's nothing I can do. I feel like humans are so
immature I don't want to be a part of this.
This is all I could think of right now, sorry it's quite long and reading it just makes me think I'm crazy but I live a fairly normal life apart
from these things.
Thanks for taking time to read this