It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking For Psychic Assistance : Project Caylee Anthony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Recently I began this thread in order to try to do something via ATS towards finding the missing child Caylee Anthony, as well as potentially assisting Law Enforcement. I am asking for psychic assistance from ATS, and will accept the assistance that is offered while at the same time I ask that you remember discretion might be necessary.

ATS : Project Fight For Caylee Anthony's Rights

This thread below is one of the many reasons why I am making this stand.

Mental Imagery From Words Or Images

I will add more later as I can and of course, feel free to post things here, or send a U2U and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If you do see anything don't report on it unless you have something credible that the Police can really look into. The Orange County Investigators say they have 1000's of vague psychic suggestions that do not help at all and with so much paperwork it hides a true leads and causes harm to the investigation.

By a lake
In the grass
etc..do no good.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi - I am very reluctant to contribute my psychic impressions publicly, and would rather keep low-key. I have contributed in the past and it was not a comfy experience! Saying that, I would like to positively post that psychic dreams, visions and impressions I have had most recently point to Casey Anthony as the person who deliberately took her little girl's life. I have been following this case closely, but at first just could not get a read on it. However, things changed quickly for me as of last week, when little Cayle appeared to me in my front room; this was a clear signal for me that she was no longer here on this side of the curtain. After her 'visit', 2 days later exactly the bombshell announcement of remains being found that matched her was announced in the media. I also experienced visions of seeing the mother, Casey Anthony, wrapping duct tape swiftly around her little girl. I did not see her wrapping the duct tape over Caylee's mouth, but saw her winding the tape swiftly and tightly around Caylee's little hands and wrists, trussing her up like a chicken - all the while she had this really evil grin on her face and said, "It's time for you to go", or something similar. Now, remains have been found.

I have been trying to form a telepathic link with Casey, urging her to give herself up for her own good; the gig is pretty much up, and everyone knows the latest news reports. There is one other thing, though; last month I 'saw' Casey in the presence of a man - maybe 40 to 50 years old. He was always dressed in a full formal suit and it was obvious that he loved/cared for little Caylee. They were together, far away, and he always held her hand while walking together. I was therefore of the opinion that Caylee was travelling with this unknown man, and would return home at some time. Now, I am of the opinion that perhaps this man was, also, dead, and that little Caylee was being tenderly cared for on the other side. As no one really knows the true identity of Caylees real dad, and there are rumors that he is, also, perhaps dead, I now wonder if, in fact, that was her true Dad who accompanied her. She was always happy when I 'saw' her with him, and she was always having fun. They were both smiling and happy together. Perhaps this, also, need to be looked into closely.

Thank you for allowing me to submit what I have seen psychically; I know that little Caylee has, indeed, now 'come home' ... we only now need to have Justice enacted so that little Cayle can fnd closure.

Best Regards - keep up the good work with your website.

~Anonymous Seer~

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Uh Yeah already tried this. Sent three letters with drawings in to the sheriff and all ignored because clearly all the mettaphysical "congestion" the sheriff's office gets and almost all of it is nonsense (and perhaps even what i sent in).

i cannot get anyone to go check the area I "see". not a one. It's relatively small...about a one mile strip of road. With landmarks that if true may indicate exactly where a/the body is.

Quite frankly unless a remote viewer is prepared, willing and able to check out their own views, you cannot count on anyone else to assist. Those of us who do remote viewing also and should understand that no remote viewing is 100% in fact a remote viewing taken on it's own with no other supporting data or information is virtually worthless. Images are tricky and the brain desperately tries to recognize, label and formulate familiar things, items, shapes, sounds feelings etc etc. Rarely does it come in one feel swoop with enough data to actually pinpoint a frigging mountain range (hee hee)

One thing to ask for remote viewers totally another to ask for fact checkers and landmark spotters to cover terrain and areas of RV interest...the feedback is the way to locating anything or anyone.

Not knowing if your RV is even on the right track makes it useless as I have discovered. I can see all the damn details I can muster but unless I can actually SEE (via photo or real time) what's there to corroborate or dispel it maters for not.

I sent emails, with all of my personal details to both the sheriff's office and the EquuSearch bone heads and heard nothing back at all.

Psychics and "seers" are a dime a dozen in this investigation and unless data corroborates what they have already discovered/investigated or collected as data they will not follow a lead. It also depends on the investigators angles and leads already.

Not to discourage, just to share a personal experience in the Caylee case and in trying to help.

Still all you can do is try right?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Hi, JustGeneric - and I agree with you totally. I've dealt with authority figures in the past, and it was not pleasant. As soon as you tell them you're psychic, you get pushed aside with a patronizing, smirking attitude: "oh ... you're one of THOSE, eh?" Too bad, isn'it it? There are a good number of us out here, all willing and able to help solve horrible crimes and mysteries, yet we get passed over from time to time.

In my situation, in regards to this case, I searched on the web for a good psychic forum where I could post my remarks and observations, knowing that law enforcement figures would not take me seriously. I'm happy that I found this website! I also work with Astrology and combine my psychic gifts with it, often 'hitting the nail on the head' with my analysis but, once again, due to not being taken seriously or to feeling 'pinched' and even threatened by the shadows of intimidation and exclusion by law enforcement agencies, I now prefer to only emerge from time to time to lend a hand where I can.

Little Caylee, although now on the other side, still longs for her Mommy. She has no anger or spite towards Casey, and to my mind even forgives her for that brutal crime; such is the nature of children! I feel that little Caylee is waiting for her Mommy to join her, and I do not say this from a vengeful or spiteful attitude - I know what I see and feel psychically. I am also not looking into the future to see what will occur to Casey, preferring to leave that in the Divine Hands of the Judge who rules over all; yet I feel that the timeline of events that led up to the discovery of the remains were just another way of Fate and Blind Justice stepping in, against all known reasoning, and showing that 'circumstances can snare us all'.

Thank you for your comments, JustGeneric - and don't give up on trying to help; I won't either .... I just prefer to step back into the shadows when necessary, and to re-emerge when the time is right.

Love and Blessings,
~Anonymous Seer~

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I appreciate the replies. I pretty much figured I would never get any replys except criticism on here after so long of having posted this with no replies.

It's almost as if ATS'ers do not care about this let alone even consider it something to discuss. I know this is a conspiracy theory website, and in a way, this particular case is a "conspiracy" since no one seems to know what happened to that little girl.

I just thought I would see what ATS thought of something like this, and that people might actually want to get involved.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I want to congratulate you on your very accurate reading.

I don't know what we'd do w/out people like you!

top topics

join