It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Weird. NWO Symbolism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi there,

Well to start off, i was simply browsing google for tattoo ideas and since my name is michael, i was looking for images of Saint Michael the archangel. Ok there's nothing in that, however, it lead me on to search for images of church wall paintings to see if i could get any ideas from them or images to give to my tattoo artist when i came across this picture.

( if the link doesnt work for you look at the bottom of my post and paste it in your address bar.

Now, is it just me or does it say NWO if read backwards in the triangle surrounding the man in the painting?

This is in the Rila Monastery in Bulgaria, that's the only real info i know.

Thanks for reading, feel free to share your thoughts.

Here you go.

lh6.ggpht.com...

[edit on 5-9-2008 by shujinko90]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work....

Try embedding the picture with the icon 3rd from the right of the globe(hyperlink) icon when you create or edit a post.....

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yeah, the link is dead. I tried to find it myself through Google images using search terms along the same lines as yours but i don't think i found anything. Hopefully you'll get that link revived soon

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Apoligies guys but the image seems to have dissapeared from the google search result.

Maybe the page went down or something, but its not there anymore when i search it :S...

I'll look tomorrow, have patience peeps

Edit -

Nvm quickly found it, this isnt the one on the wall but its a copy..

now this should work, if it doesnt i have no idea...

But its an image of '' Saint john of rila '' He has a triangle round his head. If you google search it

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
yeah it work 4 me all i did was copy and paste the link .and it deff says own witch is nwo

new topics

top topics

join