It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help so bad. Please...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
and in OH, wtf

getcha one of them big sexy Midwestern girls.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by daniel191159

Ok mate....i can see how badly this situation is

My advice would be to forget about her. If she did it once with her ex, there is a chance she will do it again. If she was really worried about your feelings, then she would have never done it in the first place.

Im sure you can to better, plenty more "decent" fish in the sea

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Daniel, there are people out there that will treat you with real respect and not play head games. Since you have now experienced someone messing with your head/emotions don't allow yourself to be caught up in that situation.

We live and learn.

Oh, and always use protection. Players can be dangerous emotionally and physically.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hey Daniel, you know what's best for you, remember that, we can all give you advice, but in the end you know best.

I've got a good feeling you can move on from this.

That sleeping with her sister sound fun thou lol.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, today is her first day back on campus since we broke it off completely. I know that the first time I see her it won't be easy...but at the same time, I can never forget the fact that she has, over the past 5 months, lied to me, her ex, her peers at the college, and her family. I can't trust a word that comes out of her mouth. And even if her actions show change and improvement, she seemed nice before and it turned out to be a front.

She has already tried using her roommate's phone extension in an attempt to contact me (when she told me with her mom present that she didn't want any contact with me). Her roommate came to sit with me and some friends at dinner (not unusual) and I asked what she had called my room about. She told me that she never called me. Oh well. I'm not calling her back. It would be a waste of time and effort to talk to her because all I am likely to get is more lies, excuses, and ploys to try and get me to come back to her.

I deserve better than her...she and her former ex (who tried to get her to cheat on me while we dated) deserve each other.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Just pretend you dont know her. Dont even look at her when you pass her by. No eye contact, chin up, act like shes a ghost. Works well for me. I've done that before and it works pretty well. It's the strongest statement you can send. You wont even take the time to look at them or acknowledge that persons existance/presense.

You'll be okay, and it sounds like you already know that.

Good luck in the future.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Get rid off her she isnt trust worthy.

She already cheated on you more than once, and she has repeatedly (from what I gather) told you it wouldnt happen again.

Do yourself a favor and find a nice girl who you can trust and love, instead of having to worry where shes at and who she is with all the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join