It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Astrobiology Alien UFO Rap Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hello All,
Well I am bringing to your attention a friend of mine who is the way forward in education of Science to the masses. The Best Science/UFO/Alien Educational Rap Video of all time!

The man a Aeronautical Engineer and with a Masters in another science Discipline too, he knows his stuff soo Big it up for Oortkuiper AKA Jay! doing what will become the legendary:
ASTROBIOLOGY RAP

How cool is that? add comments below, play it to your friends, get your brothers and sisters to see it, do they like science communicated in this way?

Please leave Reps below for his perusal and also on the Youtube Page.

Just love the dancing Alien

Kind Regards

MischeviousElf.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Wow, that was great! Thank you so much for sharing this rap with us, and don't forget to give my regards to your friend too.

Very, very cool!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thanks Ziggy he appreciates it! Show thiose in school you know eh please.

There should be a MP3 download soon too and more from him, keep checking his YouTube Page, the way forward in science education me thinks.

kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

That was not bad...pretty good.
As this may be the science rap page...here ya go

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Hey that one is good too! thanks for sharing, think the vocals are clearer on the Astrobiology rap though, still cool breaks and lyrics thanks!

Elf.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

It is a bit quick too..
here are the lyrics..... LYRICS

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thanks loads,

astrobiology may be used soon for official education purposes,

here are some links to its review below:

Astrobiology on Boing Boing

And also in the official Astrobiology European magazine AMEE

European Edition Astrobiolgy Magazine Astrobiology Rap Comments

I dig the lyrics too thanks for that!

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Cheers for the post Elf, hope you're cool. Oort Kuiper.

I'm glad you like it Ziggy, and thanks Blupblup, that is a real interesting tune by Blackalicious. "Chemical Calisthentics"... I like it; Using chemicals as similes and metaphors for himself.

Calisthenics - light exercises designed to promote general fitness.

Memorise this tune to know some interesting facts about chemistry, although the knowledge might not seem as clear in parts. Good call posting the lyrics though it allows people to get to grips with it all.

What do you think about Kool Keith's 'Dr. Octagonecologyst' album? Weird but a classic.

Catch you soon guys, thanks again.

Oort Kuiper

PS. Astrobiology rap can be downloaded at Myspace/Oort Kuiper
)

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Okey Dokey Music and Truth Fans,

The linguistically smooth, intellectually challenging, Paradigm explorer and former, now been approached by NASA to communicate science as he does above!

He is hitting the headlines on the BBC! So listen, learn, comment, share, pass on to the school kids and visit his You Tube Page or add rep's here!!!

A postgraduate student who uses his love of hip-hop to make science easier to understand has been commissioned by space agency NASA to write a rap.

Mr Chase, who holds two undergraduate degrees in aerospace engineering and science and science fiction, is now visiting schools in south Wales to engage pupils in rap and science.

BBC

Dancing Aliens, Cool Jung list Rap Massive, smoking lyrics and some black helicopters for fun too!

Njoy.

Elf.

Boogie Boogie dance dance

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

that was very good but im sorry, its not the best scientific educational rap out there...not even close

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostChildrenOfBabylon

that was very good but im sorry, its not the best scientific educational rap out there...not even close

Hey thanks for the feedback,

Of course I did Big Up my friend, However I know 2 weeks ago he was on the front page of Suggested/Recommended vid's on YouTube, so its popular, and when mixed properly NASA are happy for it!

Blupbup above posted an alternative, which is good, do you have a Suggestion?

Jay was communicating the UFO/Alien current mythology and beliefs in society, and using Rap explaining the actual Scientific disciplines for that, and showing what young people can get into if they are interested in the UFO/Alien phenomina, and want to know the real scince behind it, to get to the truth, at the end of the day,

Like all of us here!

Anyhow as said NASA Like it, IT was very Popular on You Tube and you have nothing better to show me yet?

So I will again say GO Jay

Kind regards,

Elf

new topics

top topics

join