It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God hate Republicans?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hurricane Gustav... Hurricane Hanna... Hurricane Ike? Why are they all happening now? I think it's kind of weird. I think it's too much of a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Yeah, hurricanes during hurricane season. What's up with that?

On the topic, if he doesn't he should.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
NO!! God doesnt hate REPUBLICANS....or people that open ignorant threads!!

Have a good day!! God Bless you!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The Major is always amused when one of God's children presumes to plumb the depths of his magnificence. The Major is a bit confused as to why God would hate Republicans overs say, ahem, atheists. Just a thought, if God was to hate someone, wouldn't be someone who denies his existence vice those that embrace and hold dear a faith in him?

As the Major is a betting man, the Major avoids standing next to commie pinko ACLU lawyers who are petitioning against the Ten Commandments; just to be on the safe side.

The Major will conclude that God does indeed work in mysterious ways, and this thread is proof of that very parable.

Dismissed.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Yeah, hurricanes during hurricane season. What's up with that?

Oh hadn't you heard? Hurricanes this year will only kill Republicans.

On the flip side, I think you need to post a link to God's website and where he says he hates Republicans to substantitate your even asking such a stupid question.

Oh and Intrepid, where is your so-called righteous moderating skills in threads like these, sir?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Do mysteries exists? Some say yes, others...say maybe.

You might be on to something though!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Major Discrepancy

The Major is always amused when one of God's children presumes to plumb the depths of his magnificence. The Major is a bit confused as to why God would hate Republicans overs say, ahem, atheists. Just a thought, if God was to hate someone, wouldn't be someone who denies his existence vice those that embrace and hold dear a faith in him?

As the Major is a betting man, the Major avoids standing next to commie pinko ACLU lawyers who are petitioning against the Ten Commandments; just to be on the safe side.

The Major will conclude that God does indeed work in mysterious ways, and this thread is proof of that very parable.

Dismissed.

Does this guy always refer to himself in the third person?? lol.....

I dont believe in religion as we are fed it today. But if there is a God, no he doesnt hate anyone.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Major Discrepancy

Dismissed.

God is love, not hate. God does get annoyed by the wacko's who talk about themselves in the third person though. In fact, at this very moment God is sending a hurricane to kill the Major.

As for the other storms barreling in, They were put on the schedule 200 years ago and filed away in the basement of the intergalactic depository.

You can't complain now if you didn't bother to read them.

Progress, progress, progress......You can't stand in it's way.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't hate Republicans.

There you have it. The jig is up.

loam's identity is finally revealed.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Does God Hate Republicans?

Since we are all God I suppose you could answer that question yourself.
From one God to another, I wouldn't.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hurricane Gustav... Hurricane Hanna... Hurricane Ike? Why are they all happening now? I think it's kind of weird. I think it's too much of a coincidence.

Hurricane Ike...hmmm.. Republicans.

Is Hurricane Ike the angry spirit of Dwight D. Eisenhower returning from the great beyond to punish wayward Republicans??

Is the above just something I made up??

Ok..ya got me..it is just something I made up.

Its hurricane season and they predicted an active year. So no, I would not consider hurricanes during what was predicted to be an active year to be a coincidence. But, I wouldn't consider it God punishing Repub's, Dems, Gulf Coast residents, etc..either..

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Let me clear your worried mind young one. This is the PEAK of Hurricane Season. I have been in Florida this time of year before, and in the span of two weeks I was witness to no less than three Hurricanes which missed my location by anywhere from 20-100 miles. Two years ago Hurricane Wilma even made a complete U-Turn and Slammed into the East Coast of Florida (just to prove how weird these Storms can behave). Tropical Storm Fay (A Record Breaking Storm) was wreaking havoc around the time of the DNC. Fay set records for the Number of Landfalls, and it's Intensity, while it bounced all over Florida like a Pin-ball. There is no connection whatsoever. It is hard enough to even actively predict a Tropical Cyclone's path, let alone connect it to any single event (DNC, or RNC).

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hurricane Katrina nearly destroyed New Orleans and most of the people killed were black. Does this mean God hated blacks then?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
God loves Republicans. Believe it also that he love Democrats, and even Ron Paul. But he said he would bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse them. Bush is part of a plan to divide Israel. Just before Katrina hit, he was instrumental in getting Israel to surrender 9,000 sq miles of territory to the palastinians. They destroyed homes and places of worship and displaced thousands of people. Katrina displaced hundreds of thousands and destroyed 90,000 sq miles.

Bush let off for a couple of years and has only in recent months been back to pressuring Israel to surrender more territory and divide Jerusalem. Then we got Gustov. Now Ike is coming. I hear it too is headed for New Orleans.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
Hurricane Katrina nearly destroyed New Orleans and most of the people killed were black. Does this mean God hated blacks then?

Depends on who you ask.

Some Mormons may say yes to that question.
Personally though...I love a challenge.

I hate a free pass and would gladly accept a curse.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

As a point of clarity: 51 percent were black; 42 percent were white.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I dont want to second guess God or Christ, but

Who Would Jesus Vote For?

I think He'd probably have gone for Ron Paul first and then Barry.

whatcha think?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Why was this thread titled Does god hate Republicans and it starts out talking about hurricanes???

Why not just title this thread "Do hurricanes hate Republicans?"

Oh..go down to the gulf coast and ask at random how many are republican and how many are democrat and see which ones got the most hurricane damage.

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This belongs in skunkworks or locked up. It isn't relevant to Decision 2008. Total distraction and waste of band width and my time that I will never get back.

Even if it is intended to be a satire, it really doesn't belong here.

Why don't you instead post some factually backed up information regarding the issues that effect the people, or talk about things you think were positive or negatie about the candidates...something productive, anything but this...about as relevant and important as flag pins.

Yeah, not so much.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Are you attempting to make a joke ?
If you having a go at humour you have to remember that it may not entirely clear to others that you are joking in some instances on the boards . I am taking your post as an attempt at humour because it is to stupid to be anything else . Even if a higher power existed there is no reason why it would hate Republicans or democrats e.t.c .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join