It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Genes in our Food

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
They also OK'd irradiating greens recently.
The idea of virus cocktails is not so good, so they kill all the natural fauna on the greens and spray them with a virus cocktail.

If you are growning a constant stream of live Virii, how do you prevent them from mutating, or becomming contaminated? Sounds impossible to me.

This sounds like a recipe for disaster, as well as an insane immunization scheme.

If there were many gods, and they were all idiots; I am pretty sure they would all be wearing lab coats and running in different directions causing mayhem!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You know I have had all those links for a few years now and read them as I went along digging for other stuff ..
But when I put it all on one page and all together ...I am really creeped out now .In fact its so bad I had a dream last night about it and now I dont want to even know anymore about this LOL ...you know what I mean .
My dream was horrible but funny .
I was going to the bathroom (number 2) and it was happening alot ..like when you cant hold in anymore ..it was not diariah that came out but BUGS ,...creepy crawly bugs .(like the little nano bug it shows on that picture in of my links but just a tad bigger cause I could see they were for sure bugs)
They were like cockroaches (in the thousands) and they had eaten all the waste inside our guts ..which was why nothing else came out but bugs ..
In my dream I was running around trying to tell people what was happening to our bodies and they didnt even care ..they just ignored me ..

That was about the worse dream I have ever had .

I am laying off of this kind of info for awhile LOL >>..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join