It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moratorium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i dont know if this is the right place or even if this breaks any of the terms and conditions if so i apolagise in advance but i really feel the need to get this out.

can we please, please, please have an end to Obama, Biden, McCain, Palin threads this is driving me crazy every time i look down the right of the page for interesting stories all i get are these stupid posts with nothing but garbage through out them.

to the citizens of the USA, im sorry but your politics arnt so earth shaking that any one else really cares, from the outside looking in we all probably have a better understanding of who your electing than you all do.

Obama needs to toughen up.
Biden is a nobody, never has been anyone special never will be.
McCain is nothing but a typical republican robot.
Palin is a rabid dog that needs to be put down.

there the end complete thats your choices for running your country, the rest is just smoke and mirrors. It doesnt matter who you elect the common man on the street will always loose, none of the candidates give a fig about any of you and none of them are going to do anything to make your life better there only vested intrest is in helping thoes companies who invested in their campagin get richer .. that is all

the amount of threads dedicated to the election is rediculous, the subject matter is assinine, nothing you post will matter to the end result, no matter how well a demopublican or a republicrat flames the other you will not win the election for your candidate, your president isnt god, infact your whole election proccess is stupid and a total waste of money, when you consider the amounts of money spent by these candidates, and you see the abject poverty with in the USA it boarders on criminal.

i see on ATS regularly how uninformative and biased the MSM is, why are there news articles being posted as though they have something relevant to add to the benifit or continuity of mankind?, when i first came here i used to think it was a site with alot of intelligent people with everything ive seen latley im not so sure, it seems even people here are not immune to mind numbing drivel metted out by media outlets.

so please from now untill the election is over can common sense prevail and can topics of substance be returned to ATS.

/rant

sorry about this but ive just reached the end of my rope with all this garbage.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

Guess you could come back AFTER the election. *sigh*

Or just click on just the forums you are interested in.

Cant please everyone. Damned if you do, damned if you don't *sigh*

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
using ATS search feature returned:

72 pages on Obama
19 pages Palin
51 Mccain
18 Biden
---------------
160 pages granted there maybe some duplication from pges listed in 2 -3 searches

but 72 just on Obama?? like wtf if this is the most important thing going on this planet right now that is very very sad

-Demandred-

new topics

join