It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sarah Palin a Holy Roller??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It is widely known that Assemblies of God church services include speaking in tongues and end times prophecies.

Palin: Iraq war 'a task that is from God'

Her recent taped presentation from an Assemblies of God church revealing her view that the Iraq war...we're sending our troops on "...a task that is from God..."!

Did God tell her this personally?? Does she hear God speaking??? Does she writhe on the floor and babble while God let's her know his will???

What are Sarah Palin's views on the end times prophecy?? How do you feel about having Sarah Palin's finger on the button that could welcome Jesus back to earth??

This is from the Assemblies of God website.

CONCERNS: If it were only the scoffers and skeptics who raise question about the certainty of the Lord’s return for His own (cf. 2 Peter 3:3,4), it would be bad enough. But for the Church of Jesus Christ to become lethargic and careless because the long-promised chain of end-time events has not yet begun is unconscionable. The Assemblies of God preaches a clear message that Jesus is coming soon, and we will preach that message without apology, no matter how long the Lord delays His coming. We must never forget Peter’s two explanations for what may seem like a long delay in the fulfillment of divine prophecy. First, God measures time differently than man does. "With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day" (2 Peter 3:8). Then we are told that God’s delay gives opportunity for more to come to repentance through His patience (2 Peter 3:9). The Assemblies of God is committed to the reality that Jesus is coming soon, no matter what we may feel about God’s delays.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
These angry left hit pieces are getting more comical by the day, if they ever do come up with something real on her, all the crying wolf they did will have it fall on deaf ears.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

Being a holy roller is no where near as bad as being a part of the church of man-made global warming.

Palin blabbering in tongues doesn't raise gas prices and choke off needed energy supplies.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
These angry left hit pieces are getting more comical by the day, if they ever do come up with something real on her, all the crying wolf they did will have it fall on deaf ears.

I'm still trying to decide on my favorite. Right now, I think the post ranting about her daughter's MySpace page still gets the prize.

Although in today's paper I saw a piece on how hypocritical it is for McCain to use the "rock star" argument against Obama when Palin herself has "rock star" status.

OH... and one more.... it was horrible that the little sister was holding the 4-month old brother. What type of parents would let the little girl hold a baby!?

Pathetic...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
reply to post by SectionEight

Being a holy roller is no where near as bad as being a part of the church of man-made global warming.

Palin blabbering in tongues doesn't raise gas prices and choke off needed energy supplies.

Amen to that.
I wonder what vocal school whe went to that refined her voice to a perfect right wing pitch that instantly annoys the typical angry lefty? Someone should investigate.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Fellas Fellas Fellas now you all go ahead and laugh but I will tell you this Sarah Palin is the real thing a religous fundamentalist a real believer(nutjob).
John McCain has made a deal with the devil by taking on Sarah Palin as his running mate.

We all know Geo Bush is not a true beliver nor is John McCain. Sarah Palin actually believes the end is near and if elected will be in the unique position of fulfilling what, in her mind, is God's will. Destroying the world in a thermonuclear war!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Fellas Fellas Fellas now you all go ahead and laugh but I will tell you this Sarah Palin is the real thing a religous fundamentalist a real believer(nutjob).

Obama is a radical Muslim?? You can no more prove Sarah is a religous fundamentalist than I can prove Obama is a radical Muslim.

I do believe that a better case can be made for Obama and his ties to radical Islam than you can do for Sarah and religous extremism.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yes, Sarah Palin being a Pentecostal spells certain death to our country! There's no telling what radical things she might do like worship God, or ask for a moment of silence during speech! God help us all.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Well taking into consideration that bush got God on his back to make "presidential decisions" I guess Palin will just follow the trend.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Obama is a radical Muslim?? You can no more prove Sarah is a religous fundamentalist than I can prove Obama is a radical Muslim.

I do believe that a better case can be made for Obama and his ties to radical Islam than you can do for Sarah and religous extremism.

LOL! Sure I can prove it here is a video where she gives a talk to the Assembly of God flock and mentions her own history with the church!

It would be funny if there wasn't a good possibility she will have access to the most dangerous weapons on the face of the earth with the capacity to end the world.

Part One

Part Two

Here is another!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
LOL! Sure I can prove it here is a video where she gives a talk to the Assembly of God flock and mentions her own history with the church!

It would be funny if there wasn't a good possibility she will have access to the most dangerous weapons on the face of the earth with the capacity to end the world.

those are such damning videos discussing Love of God, Love of Country, and Love of your fellow man! These people really sound radical and dangerous to me!

[edit on 4-9-2008 by LLoyd45]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I want to play!

I'd rather vote for a "Holy Roller", than vote for a Muslim extremist!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I want to play!

I'd rather vote for a "Holy Roller", than vote for a Muslim extremist!

I want to play!

Id rather vote for neither because both of them are going to continue to drag this country to the same fate as Rome with the welfare & warfare state. You get to choose between a fascist or a communist. Yes she is a holy roller there is no doubt there. That is why I thought it was comical on the pre marital sex and pregnancy. Now there is a rumor that Palin had an extramarital affair. It was leaked by the enquirer (the same people who broke the Edwards affair) and retracted because they want for sure proof. All this coming from a holy roller? Obama is no better though.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Her recent taped presentation from an Assemblies of God church revealing her view that the Iraq war...we're sending our troops on "...a task that is from God..."!

Did God tell her this personally?? Does she hear God speaking??? Does she writhe on the floor and babble while God let's her know his will???

What are Sarah Palin's views on the end times prophecy?? How do you feel about having Sarah Palin's finger on the button that could welcome Jesus back to earth??

You know, for a brief moment, I believed this issue might have legs. But then I dug a bit deeper and realized some would hope that I'd accept them doing all of the thinking for me.

From the source article:

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."

Sounds like she's saying 'let's HOPE it's God's plan.'

I wonder what the actual transcript of the speech would reveal.

Incidentally, while comparing in under 30 seconds similar statements made by Obama, I can't help but wonder why it's ok coming from him:

The junior Illinois senator stood in the pulpit of a Pentecostal church Sunday to challenge the partisan religious perception by telling some 4,000 worshippers that faith “plays every role” in his life.

“It’s what keeps me grounded. It’s what keeps my eyes set on the greatest of heights,” Obama told members of the Redemption World Outreach Center in Greenville, S.C., according to The Associated Press.

Faith, he said, is “what propels me to do what I do and when I am down it’s what lifts me up.”

Source.

Continuing:

...God “is with us and He wants us to do the right thing,”...

...When people work together, there is “nothing that can stop us because that’s God’s intention.”...

...Obama concluded Sunday’s address from the pulpit by asking the members of Redemption church to pray for him and his family to remain on the right path....

“Sometimes you can become fearful, you can become vain, sometimes you can seek power for power’s sake,” Obama confessed, according to NBC. “Pray that I can be an instrument of God,” he pleaded.

You were saying?

[edit on 4-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Here is another!!

this guy is actually fanning the flames of civil war. he WANTS churches to attack each other based on things like skin color. i can guarantee you, people like this guy, will make sure they are very far from harm while the rest of the nation erupts into chaos.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In reality I think nSara Palin is really the antichrist.

She will use religion and God to cause great suffering throughout the world because she thinks it will result in her own salvation.

same old same old for the conservative Republican party.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Loam for the way our politicians are running their campaign they seem to be running for God and not for the people.

Remember is nothing more appealing that the votes of the fundamentalist around the nation.

I imagine that in order to gain those votes any politician will become a preacher.

And the sermons lo and behold with a good pay you can get the best speech money can buy.

The problem is that once in the white house the give the finger to those that they won the votes with preaching in favor of the the Gods with the most money in Washington.

People are so gullible they believe any crap that comes out of the mouth of these politicians.

America's politics has become a big joke.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I can't disagree with a single thing you've written.

You're right of course.

At least you see this for what it REALLY is.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Hey we survive the last elections here in ATS
we all veterans of the bitterness and we still here my friend.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes we are.

If you'll recall, I called the real BOZO then too.

To bad the electorate didn't consult with me then.

It would have saved us all from so much trouble.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by loam]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join