It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi, I am a newbie from Oz. I have enjoyed reading past postings, though there are some with which I would argue.

I guess that as a "Senior Citizen", I am probably far more ancient than most of those who post here, however, as yet, dementia is not one of my problems! Sadly however, arthritis is, so I tend to make a lot of typos!
I hope that all of you will excuse that and somehow come to terms with the rubbish I mis-spell!

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ah welcome mate, we needed to shore up the Aussie ranks, those blasted kiwis keep creeping in around our ankles and stinking up the place.

Whereabouts in this Great Southern land are you from might I ask? I'm a sandgroper myself.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
chevin watch out for some of the pesky New Zelanders on ATS. Aussies are much better

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Welcome!

great to have you here!

im sure you will enjoy your time here on ATS.

And if you need any help around here feel free to u2u me..always happy to help!

asala

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
chevin watch out for some of the pesky New Zelanders on ATS. Aussies are much better

Oi!

Nothing wrong with us Kiwis...

Welcome Aboard Chevin...hope you enjoy your stay here...

...now excuse me but I gotta nip down the airport and see off some of my bros, they heading over to Oz to take some more of your jobs, your women and drink more of your beer...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello chevin welcome to ATS were in OZ are you from ?

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi chevin, welcome to ATS.
I look forward to reading your posts.
Have fun and enjoy your stay

regards
flc

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hello and welcom to ATS....don't know if you will find any vegamite sandwiches here, but lots of info...be sure to search through the threads a bit before starting a new thread...most topics have ben covered tenfold.

top topics

join