It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin: Iraq war 'a task that is from God'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Palin: Iraq war 'a task that is from God'

news.yahoo.com

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Can someone please explain what these statements mean. Does this mean that GOD is on our side?? Going into Iraq and killing innocent people who had nothing to do with terrorism, that is God's plan? I just don't like any VP who feels like WAR is GODS plan!

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
yeah apparently god is responsible for most wars ,he seems to have a knack for telling people to do things incredibly evil that need justifying in a way that surpases all human reasoning.

in other words humans are using god to justify actions that are abominably evil , she doesnt know what god means , all she knows is the politicised verson of religion used by power structures to manipulate poeple into following thier political objectives.

i see this as the ultimate sin ,those perpitrating such beliefs as they have all around the world , are not followers of any god but themselves and thier human fallen masters.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I would say that she is merely suggesting that God protect the troops in combat, as a Christian i can't see anything wrong with that!!?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I believe in God, and I believe God is angrier at the people who don't use the brain given to them by God to see through all this garbage. Those in power who use God as a means to bring misery and destruction, their fate is already sealed. The question is, who will be joining them?

Peace

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue discussion

Palin said war in Iraq, gas pipeline are God’s will

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join