It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nugan Hand...again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
***Update - OK, I got a private msg that you can't have one message in two forums, fair enough...but I don't know how to delete. Bugger.

Not sure why this was deleted - I originally posted this in the Australian conspiracies thread and later thought better of it. Nugan Hand is/was, after all, one puzzle piece of a much larger picture and deserves its own thread. And let's face it, no one is going to find this post buried in the Australian thread of a predominantly American/Global-focused board.

If I've erred in posting this here, then could someone explain that to me rather than arbitrarily just deleting the post :-)

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a complete centralised archive of material relating to the Nugan Hand bank saga - it's proving to be an interesting exercise as the threads seem to shoot off in all kinds of directions.

Any help/leads are appreciated. Some of you might care to peruse what's been listed so far. (A couple of posts are a little dubious but have been included for interest's sake) I think I'm headed down the rabbit hole like many before me!

www.nuganhand.wordpress.com...

Octopussassin

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Octopussassin]

join