It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conspiracy substitution cypher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
here's one to enjoy: ashidakim.com... . For you novice cryptographers the most common letters in the english alphabet are etaons. have a go! It's conspiracy related!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Very interesting. I've tried it on my own, but wasn't able to come up with very much (I guess that's why I didn't get to far in the latest ATS game). I'm curious to know what the answer is, and if it makes any sense. Would you mind U2Uing the answer to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Can I buy a vowel please?

Damn this is tricky, i've been trying to fit the word "THE" in somewere appropratly then go from there but no luck so far.

edit: I have it, do you Siahchi?
I just want to prove I have it but if not I won't send to you.

I submitted it but it just went to a page of writing about the final frontier.
Will I not get this page if I get it wrong???

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You got the right page chukkles. The guy changes the qoute and secret page every so often, so check it out from time to time for a new challenge!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

What method do you use to do this, as I said I tryed fitting a common word, but considering the sentences it was tricky for that word, so I started looking for other commonalities and it all came together, I got this technique of common words from the movie Zodiac. I probably would of thought about it like that anyway, but that movie sticks with me

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Chukkles]

top topics

join